Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 14th, 2006, 01:40 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyvarrisX
Ouch! I feel really bad for him! Maybe he will get HSHQ back up eventually...
Its the "maybe" and the "eventually" that lead me to staying here
Yes, thats what I am feeling too.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 15th, 2006, 10:59 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Sheesh. Thank goodness for Firefox adblock...
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
Sheesh. Thank goodness for Firefox adblock...
Amen to that. I just wish UD would quit changing his sig line image....lol
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:09 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Sheesh, gibberish, absolutely no offense intended toward you at all, but I didn't see a need for an apology.

I'll leave the rest of my comments out. They are mean-spirited toward certain individuals who have been added to my ignore list.

Gawd I love the ignore button!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I would love to read more about Mechscape - one thread that got damaged by the new server. GW being saddened over the mass exodus of his mods is crap. If he's so sad, how about he answers his emails?

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:25 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I'm totally w/you on mechscape. That was one project that I desperately wanted to try out!

Malechi, anychance of you and Maxotexas getting this finished?

Old May 15th, 2006, 03:29 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I am simply posting here to make clear that I am willing to supply a logic and fact-based beat-down of Jason and anyone else that incorrectly maintains that the mods were quick to pull out of HQ or too rash in making a new site.

It is flabbergasting to me that any new member would be talking about things he wasn't even here for, and unknowledgeable about.

I'd suggest that anyone who feels the mods were rash and unforgiving of GW in making this site, keep those thoughts to HQ and they may be addressed there, or more likely will be ignored, since HQ is not the center of HS fan activity anymore.
Old May 15th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
I'm totally w/you on mechscape. That was one project that I desperately wanted to try out!

Malechi, anychance of you and Maxotexas getting this finished?
Currently the MechScape expansion is dead in the water. I had many of the graphics done but with HSHQ killing the thread, I have no idea how to finish as I don't have the latest set of rules.

Besides at this point it would be pushed behind my Cave Troll remake, a huge 110 card/2 board Talisman expansion, as well as the latest Quests of HeroScape expansion for Thaelenk Tundra!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old May 15th, 2006, 04:42 PM
ATF Agent

Mal, I'm not gonna beat this w/a stick, but I'm really disappointed. I'm gonna hold out hope for someday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online