Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old June 6th, 2015, 11:18 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Alright. I hit a few snags but Eslo got a chance to read over what I have so far. First story is near completion and I am going to try to have just a second story that will intersect and complete the tale without a third story.

Unfortunately that is not going to happen this weekend so I am requesting another week extension if everyone is cool with that. Either way I am going to complete the story because I am sucked into it now.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 6th, 2015, 03:03 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Alright. I hit a few snags but Eslo got a chance to read over what I have so far. First story is near completion and I am going to try to have just a second story that will intersect and complete the tale without a third story.

Unfortunately that is not going to happen this weekend so I am requesting another week extension if everyone is cool with that. Either way I am going to complete the story because I am sucked into it now.
It's all good, but remember that you can only extend your due date twice. I think that's your second extension.
~TGRF.
Old June 13th, 2015, 02:35 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I will be cutting it close but I am hopeful to have my entry ready by tomorrow night.
Eslo is working on the first story and hopefully I can finish the second today and have it to him in time to work on it Sunday.
I am really counting on him to 'jazz it up' a bit as it reads more like a script at this point.

I hit a bit of a snag when I read the Bios of Eldgrim and Finn. I never realized they were from rival Viking clans. So I need to do some tweaking for continuity.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 15th, 2015, 01:02 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I hate to do this, but you guy are coming up on overdue. Please post your stories/update your progress. You can't let TGRF win, can you!?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 15th, 2015, 01:15 PM

I finished and I am waiting for Eslo to do his thing. I can edit myself and post it today or tomorrow if you prefer.
I doubt I can win anyway.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 15th, 2015, 05:22 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Honestly, I can't finish whatever I started with. The plot is a mess, and character development is nonexistent. Sorry, but I am unable to finish it. Tornado and TGRF can fight it out, though!

-MW, apologetic.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old June 21st, 2015, 02:00 PM

No word from Eslo yet so let me know how you want me to proceed.
I will need a day to self edit or we can wait for Eslo.
I do not want to hold up the process any longer if folks want to proceed.

I came up with a cool twist a little too late and will mention it when I post the entry.
However I think the idea will be implemented into our game at Gen Con.

I had fun with this one, not sure how great it is but it helped on a few different levels.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 21st, 2015, 04:47 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll leave that decision to your very patient competition, TGRF.

I'm fine with waiting, but keep in mind that if Eslo takes too long it will be hard not to justify TGRF's entry winning by default just for making the deadline.

~TAF, who thinks delayed contests are better than no contests

Old June 21st, 2015, 05:26 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
No word from Eslo yet so let me know how you want me to proceed.
I will need a day to self edit or we can wait for Eslo.
I do not want to hold up the process any longer if folks want to proceed.

I came up with a cool twist a little too late and will mention it when I post the entry.
However I think the idea will be implemented into our game at Gen Con.

I had fun with this one, not sure how great it is but it helped on a few different levels.
Does Eslo need to add his part of the story, or is it all there? If it's all there and you just need to edit, I'd say go for it. If he actually still needs to add his part to it, I'd leave it up to you. It's your entry, it probably won't seem the same half completed.
Don't worry, I'm in no particular hurry to win. Er, I mean, to have the judging take place.
~TGRF.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 07:51 AM

It is all written on my end. Eslo just needs to do his thing. Right now it reads more like a script so it needs a little spicing up. I will try to get hold of him and see if he is going to be able to get to it.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 29th, 2015, 05:20 PM

Erm, it's been a week since the last post. I don't suppose you can update your progress thus far?

At this rate, I may have to give TGRF the automatic win soon--although if I do I'll still gladly read your story.

~TAF

Old June 29th, 2015, 06:07 PM

Supposedly Eslo finished it but he has not sent it to me. I will bug him again.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction