Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old October 25th, 2007, 09:30 AM

HeroscaperHuh has disabled reputation
Name above my Avatar

The name above my avatar says "He-Who-Hate-Marvel-Heroscape" or something like it. Who/What put that there, cuz I don't remember puttin' it there, if I totaly agree with it.

Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have their shoes.
Old October 25th, 2007, 09:49 AM

DEATHWALKER has disabled reputation
Re: Name above my Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroscaperHuh
The name above my avatar says "He-Who-Hate-Marvel-Heroscape" or something like it. Who/What put that there, cuz I don't remember puttin' it there, if I totaly agree with it.
I think the Administraters do that, and you have no control over it. that's why I had the title of Spamburglar for some time
Old October 25th, 2007, 10:05 AM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Re: Name above my Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER
I think the Administraters do that, and you have no control over it. that's why I had the title of Spamburglar for some time
That explains how you got the title Spamburglar, not why.
Old October 25th, 2007, 11:18 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
1) I still like "HeroscaperDuh" better.
2) DEATHWALKER needs to get "SPAMBURGLER " back.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 25th, 2007, 11:40 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I have a deep-seated desire to express my love for Marvel Heroscape and hatred of all things Soulborg. Can anyone suggest a member or two that I could discuss my feelings with in a thoughtful, polite manner?

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old October 25th, 2007, 12:20 PM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
I have a deep-seated desire to express my love for Marvel Heroscape and hatred of all things Soulborg. Can anyone suggest a member or two that I could discuss my feelings with in a thoughtful, polite manner?
That my friend, is very grin-worthy.
Old October 25th, 2007, 12:52 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Gee, maybe this thread has something to do with it?
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=13431

I didn't give the title, but it surely seems deserved.
Old October 25th, 2007, 04:04 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Well I guess "childrens do learn" after all.

But hey, at least they didn't put the opposite of how you feel.
Old October 25th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Count yourself lucky. Maybe.

I'm still untitled. I should hold my own tournament in my backyard and beat my imaginary friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old October 25th, 2007, 04:29 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik
Count yourself lucky. Maybe.

I'm still untitled. I should hold my own tournament in my backyard and beat my imaginary friends.
I caught my imaginary girlfriend with my imaginary friend in the backyard. It's made things... awkward.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old October 25th, 2007, 06:13 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I don't have a title above my avatar and i'm very greatful for that.
Old October 25th, 2007, 07:24 PM

robopesant has disabled reputation
I Do!!!

ROTV-(2x land) 1SOTM 2RTTFF 1VW 1Tundra 1FOTA All expansion packs up to wave 6 (getting wave 7 soon).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General