Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 29th, 2011, 05:51 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: C3V Reverse the Rumble - 12/3/11 Warren, OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I was pretty close to playing that Imperium army,
My original army idea was:
10th x 2
Imperium x 2
Marcus Decimus

Marcus would give the both squads an extra movement space. It would be hard to get the extra offense die for the Imperium, however, as they would be moving too fast for him to keep up. That would leave me 25 points. Suggestions?
I'd probably suggest Marcu there to try and take advantage of the maps with Treasure Glyphs a bit more.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 29th, 2011, 09:14 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

By the way, guys, I removed Fire Swamp and Invasion from the map pool. Those were the 2 maps I was counting on others to bring stuff for anyway, and with only 8 players, we don't need more than 6 maps.

8 might not be enough players for Rolling Rumble format, but we can try it, or talk about alternative on the day of the event. We could do something like 3 rounds of Swiss and then just open play after that. I'll have Summoner Wars with me as well if people want to try it out. Or, we can just keep playing Rumble format until 5 or so and not worry about playing the same person more than once.

Also, I advise you to dress warmly. We'll be in the basement of All American, which can get a little chilly. Lastly, there is a parking deck behind the store that's free on the weekends, so you can park there or on either side of the street in front of the store (also free on weekends).

Can't wait for Saturday!

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 30th, 2011, 07:16 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post

Can't wait for Saturday!
Me either, just got the direction written down from Google Maps.

See you unlucky sons of guns on Saturday!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 30th, 2011, 02:27 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

OK I decided on my C3V Army:

C3V Aquilla's Revenge w/ Bacon:
3x Varkaanan Blade Dancers
3x M-43 Resistance Fighters
Kira Jax
Raelin - rotv

-ZB; excited to try this out in a tourney.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 30th, 2011, 04:07 PM

hangred Woo who?

Those blade dancers look super powerful. I look forward to eliminating a few before being overrun. I assume these C3V units have been play tested quite a bit?
Old November 30th, 2011, 04:19 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangred View Post
Those blade dancers look super powerful. I look forward to eliminating a few before being overrun. I assume these C3V units have been play tested quite a bit?
All C3V units go through a though playtesting process that was suggested originally to the C3G group by GrungeBob.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old December 1st, 2011, 12:22 PM

Is someone bringing a Kira Jax for me to borrow, or do I need to make alternative arrangements?

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old December 1st, 2011, 01:21 PM

Sorry KC, I'll be using mine.

Old December 1st, 2011, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Sorry KC, I'll be using mine.
No biggie. I have a friend who played UNA in AT-43, so I'm gonna see if he has a Kira. If not, I'll just change up my filler or swap the M43s out for something else.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old December 1st, 2011, 03:29 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Heath and Josh will not be attending.

Have fun guys!
Old December 2nd, 2011, 04:50 PM

hangred Woo who?

Can someone bring an extra Air Elemental that my friend can borrow? I believe I have everything in his army besides the third AE.

3x Death Knights
3x Mezzo
3x Air Elementals
1x Heirloom
Old December 2nd, 2011, 05:04 PM

I'll bring one.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events