Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old February 1st, 2024, 08:40 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Altered TCG: Anyone jumping in on the Kickstarter?

I'm looking for just about any excuse to get in on a TCG. Took me decades to finally give in, but when the Transformers TCG came out in 2018 I went all in. Absolutely looooved that game and then COVID ruined it (WotC shut it down completely since they couldn't run events).

Ever since I've been looking for another card game to throw money I don't have at.

I'm not completely sold yet on the game play for Altered, but the art is amazing, can't stop looking at it.

Anyone getting in? Even better. Anyone getting in that's in New England? Opponents is the next huge hurdle.

KS Page

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games