Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old June 10th, 2010, 12:36 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Marvel Clix getting Mass Market Treatment

Since the Green Lantern box set is out of print and expensive, I'm hoping Brightest Day will expand on the Lanterny goodness of the Darkest Night starter set.

Other than a White Lantern, I'm drawing a blank on who should be in it, if it's a box set.
Old June 10th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm really hoping for Atrocious and Larfleeze. Deadman seems like a possibility too.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 10th, 2010, 10:23 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm really hoping for Atrocious and Larfleeze. Deadman seems like a possibility too.
Those are obvious choices I think. Also, it is possible to have the Antimonitor, Ganthat, and also the new
Spoiler....
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 16th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

So will these be in Walmart?
Old June 21st, 2010, 08:21 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Jonah Hex Pack

Brightest Day Previews

You can find more detailed and up to date information in my blog
Old June 21st, 2010, 08:28 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

The detail and quality of that Aquaman looks like it is a 6" figure. Awesome.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 01:03 PM

In the wizkids blog, they commented that they are getting better at details and these are some of the finest eyes they've done to date.

All of the pictures of the Watchmen look amazing as well. Maybe they've got a new production process, or they are just able to produce higher quality figs when there are fewer sculpts to the run.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
In the wizkids blog, they commented that they are getting better at details and these are some of the finest eyes they've done to date.

All of the pictures of the Watchmen look amazing as well. Maybe they've got a new production process, or they are just able to produce higher quality figs when there are fewer sculpts to the run.
Honestly, I think that they know they can't get away with the crap that they use to in this economy. If they want to stay in business, they know they have to produce quality products. In the past, they produced a lot of crap because they could, but no longer. A lot of businesses are finding this to be true. To stay in business today and make money, you have to increase quality and lower price, in the past, you just chose one or the other to specialize in.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 08:43 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Actually, I believe those are images from the CG sculpting process. Notice how shiny the figs look. They did the same thing when they released preview pics for the Blackest Night set.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Actually, I believe those are images from the CG sculpting process. Notice how shiny the figs look. They did the same thing when they released preview pics for the Blackest Night set.
It looks really good, that is all I know. Also, a lot of their recent stuff looks really good in hand.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I have yet to get my hands on a set of Blackest Night to compare.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I have yet to get my hands on a set of Blackest Night to compare.
$20 on TrollandToad.com

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News