Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 25th, 2019, 10:52 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs (Large Expac: Eruption of Power)

Thanks for the feedback AV! It’s always appreciated.

I didn’t design Myvra’s card or symbol, and to be fair I don’t really remember who did. It wouldn’t surprise me if Bmaczero made it, since I believe he made usable for Magic Set Editor.

Raphael:
Raphael was unfortunately way to big to pass as a Kyrie, even if I have stretched scale quite a bit when designing customs. With that, I decided to stick to the angel theme, although another Jandar Lyrie would have been cool. He does seem fairly overpriced for what he does, and I haven’t had much time to tweak his cost down as I’ve only tested him twice, once in heroes only. The extra stats (and Stealth Flying) do help him tremendously when compared to Kelda in all fields except direct healing. He plays similarly to Rhogar too which is notable.

Sephir:
Thanks! I’ve been all over the place with this miniature and it’s design and I’m glad that this version is super fun.

Gug:
Again, thanks! I wanted him to feel a lot like the Sharkiest of Sharks versus Common Squads, while still have a bunch of utility versus Heroes, something that none of the existing ‘Scape figures do quite yet. The fragility only helps to sell the Shark gameplay that he is designed for.

Orlanend:
You’re right, I didn’t do the figure justice. I originally felt she’d be fine as a cool looking cheerleader, but maybe I’ll up her attack a la Su Bak Na.

Slhatooth:
I will note that the image of the mini isn’t mine, although I do have the mini (just not assembled yet lol!). It’s such a cool figure. I wanted him to feel like an omens figure for the Aother race, and wanted him to be as bada$$ as possible to make him a piece in virtually ever Aother team. Giving him a sandbox of powers just helps that out, similarly to Grimnak.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 11:09 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Thanks for the feedback AV! It’s always appreciated.

I didn’t design Myvra’s card or symbol, and to be fair I don’t really remember who did. It wouldn’t surprise me if Bmaczero made it, since I believe he made usable for Magic Set Editor.

Raphael:
Raphael was unfortunately way to big to pass as a Kyrie, even if I have stretched scale quite a bit when designing customs. With that, I decided to stick to the angel theme, although another Jandar Lyrie would have been cool. He does seem fairly overpriced for what he does, and I haven’t had much time to tweak his cost down as I’ve only tested him twice, once in heroes only. The extra stats (and Stealth Flying) do help him tremendously when compared to Kelda in all fields except direct healing. He plays similarly to Rhogar too which is notable.

Sephir:
Thanks! I’ve been all over the place with this miniature and it’s design and I’m glad that this version is super fun.

Gug:
Again, thanks! I wanted him to feel a lot like the Sharkiest of Sharks versus Common Squads, while still have a bunch of utility versus Heroes, something that none of the existing ‘Scape figures do quite yet. The fragility only helps to sell the Shark gameplay that he is designed for.

Orlanend:
You’re right, I didn’t do the figure justice. I originally felt she’d be fine as a cool looking cheerleader, but maybe I’ll up her attack a la Su Bak Na.

Slhatooth:
I will note that the image of the mini isn’t mine, although I do have the mini (just not assembled yet lol!). It’s such a cool figure. I wanted him to feel like an omens figure for the Aother race, and wanted him to be as bada$$ as possible to make him a piece in virtually ever Aother team. Giving him a sandbox of powers just helps that out, similarly to Grimnak.
Neat customs that you posted on this thread.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 09:06 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks @Heroscaper101 . It’s appreciated.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old April 7th, 2019, 02:14 PM
I could go

Card updates, not updated on the army cards yet.

Rastuci Sunce:
Bumping their cost to 125, and going to let them ressurect adjacent to each other. Theyre still strong, but this might be going through SoV after some more testing.

Orlanend:
Bumping her move to 8, her attack to 5, and price to 150. This makes her comparable to Su Ba Na, with less attack and more defense. And much faster.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old May 28th, 2019, 11:02 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs (Aging Process for Customs)

No wave 4 update today; the laptop with MSE on it wasn’t wanting to connect to the internet yesterday, so I don’t know how long it will be before any more fully carded customs get posted.

But, in the meanwhile, here’s a design that I think should be given time to age like wine.

Name: City Walkers
General: Utgar
Race: Undead
Class: Scavengers
Personality: Mindless
Size: Medium 5

4 Figures
5 Move
1 Range
3 Attack
3 Defense

Braaainsss: If a City Walker destroyed a Unique Figure with its normal attack this turn that is neither Undead or Soulborg, all City Walkers you control may take another turn.

40 points
(Figures used: 4 Walkers of “The Walking Dead” Nano Metalfigs, both sets)

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; May 29th, 2019 at 12:11 AM.
Old July 14th, 2019, 10:56 PM

Scud-O has disabled reputation

I like Raphael. He is a little vanilla for me, though. Maybe letting him heal more wounds with better rolls BUT taking a wound himself to do so? I dunno, just spitballing.

I like Sephir's Draconic Agility. I want to test the figure just to see how that flexibility effects things. My gut is that it isn't game-breaking and provides some cool decision points for both players.

GUG IS AWESOME! I have a few of those guys laying around and I will be trying your version out ASAP. My only question is what happens to the figure if it is being consumed and it has an Order Marker on the card? I can intuit the intention—the figure is being slowly digested and therefore doesn't get to do anything on its turn—but that isn't crystal clear from the text. Also, it seems like there should MAYBE be a d20 roll since it can effect Unique Heroes and even just removing one from the battlefield for a few turns can greatly effect a game.

Orlanend is cool. I have that figure, too, and it is one my son instantly wanted to use for Heroscape, so we'll try out your version soon. I do like the changes you made in the thread—she, too, feels a little but vanilla in the original form.

I have to figure out how to get Slhatooth's figure—I'm a huge Lovecraft fan and I love the flavor of this guy. I need ot dig around and find more information on this Myvra.

GREAT STUFF!
Old July 15th, 2019, 06:44 AM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud-O View Post
I like Raphael. He is a little vanilla for me, though. Maybe letting him heal more wounds with better rolls BUT taking a wound himself to do so? I dunno, just spitballing.

I like Sephir's Draconic Agility. I want to test the figure just to see how that flexibility effects things. My gut is that it isn't game-breaking and provides some cool decision points for both players.

GUG IS AWESOME! I have a few of those guys laying around and I will be trying your version out ASAP. My only question is what happens to the figure if it is being consumed and it has an Order Marker on the card? I can intuit the intention—the figure is being slowly digested and therefore doesn't get to do anything on its turn—but that isn't crystal clear from the text. Also, it seems like there should MAYBE be a d20 roll since it can effect Unique Heroes and even just removing one from the battlefield for a few turns can greatly effect a game.

Orlanend is cool. I have that figure, too, and it is one my son instantly wanted to use for Heroscape, so we'll try out your version soon. I do like the changes you made in the thread—she, too, feels a little but vanilla in the original form.

I have to figure out how to get Slhatooth's figure—I'm a huge Lovecraft fan and I love the flavor of this guy. I need ot dig around and find more information on this Myvra.

GREAT STUFF!
Thanks so much for commenting Scud-O!

I admit, Raphael is pretty vanilla, but that’s kind of the nature of angels in general since they’re usually guardians or healers or demon slayers and not much else. Self wounding is a neat idea though, and one I could play around with.

Sephir’s Draconic Agility is strong as heck, but I tried to make sure that it worked on her powerset. As is, kiting opponents is fine because her basic ranged attack is only 2. So she has to get into the fray to start chucking some real dice. Problem is, she’s squishy. 7 life is nice, but 3 defense gets torn up by squads. Worse yet if they engage her. But, if she gets away she can rain some havoc.

Haha, yeah Gug is awesome. I’ve gone back and forth on the d20 route, and ultimately concluded that Gug sacrifices so much already (lose turns, low attack # per turn, fairly high cost, low defense, replaced heroes) that he doesn’t need it and plays better without it. Using a high (or even doable) d20 roll would make it hurt more to play him when it fails. As a result though, it does mean that his opponent needs to be cautious of him, or at least their cheerleaders do. For example, if you let Kato get eaten, it was most likely you’re fault for not surrounding Gug with Ashigarus, and a d20 roll would have only forgiven your faults, not Gug’s faults. It will take a very long time to kill Kato, but the Ashigarus will have tons of time (even if they lost this round of OM’s).

Also, units off of the battlefield never get turns. It doesn’t need to be explicity stated since that’s just how the rules work (see C3V’s Marro Gnids).

Thanks for commenting on Aorlened too! I have a thing for semi vanilla units I guess lol. At least she’s capable of hitting hard and blocking hard now.

Slhatooth is very boss, and I’m not sure how else to get his figure outside of the game he came from (Shadows of Brimstone: City of Ancients). Also, Myvra is a cool additional general, feel free to play around with her unit themes.

Thanks again!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 17th, 2019, 07:48 AM

Lumovanis Woo who?

Hey there, just poking around and looking over other customs. Noticed your latest batch;

Raphael: I agree with Scud, he's kinda bland. Maybe give him an extra attack die near wounded allies or get one for the turn if a nearby ally is wounded? Maybe grant a healed ally a small defense bonus for the round?

Sephir: For being a big scary dragon, he certainly is afraid of common squads. Perhaps include dragon fear? Rolls 1 additional defense die vs common squads and heroes (and even get that defense die vs leaving engagement attacks)?

Gug: Gug is cool, I like the tension of focusing fire to free the trapped figure. If anything I might add 1 or 2 life, but he seems pretty good right now.

Orlanend: Also kinda dull. Maybe some kind of movement effect? Like her getting a short free move when an allied elf is destroyed? Or maybe up the attack by 1 and after she kills a figure with her first attack each turn, she gets a short move (no leaving engagement attacks) and may make another attack at -1 if she moves adjacent to another enemy? Would be kinda neat vs squads.

Slhatooth: Seems okay for the points. Abilities are interesting enough.
Old July 18th, 2019, 05:08 PM
I could go

Thanks for commenting @Lumovanis !

I’ll try to give detailed replies a bit later, but I very much appreciate the comments!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 20th, 2019, 12:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Flameslayer Customs (Aging Process for Customs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
No wave 4 update today; the laptop with MSE on it wasn’t wanting to connect to the internet yesterday, so I don’t know how long it will be before any more fully carded customs get posted.

But, in the meanwhile, here’s a design that I think should be given time to age like wine.

Name: City Walkers
General: Utgar
Race: Undead
Class: Scavengers
Personality: Mindless
Size: Medium 5

4 Figures
5 Move
1 Range
3 Attack
3 Defense

Braaainsss: If a City Walker destroyed a Unique Figure with its normal attack this turn that is neither Undead or Soulborg, all City Walkers you control may take another turn.

40 points
(Figures used: 4 Walkers of “The Walking Dead” Nano Metalfigs, both sets)
Ive thought about making some zombie cards. If you have any of the zombicide games youll know that there are just tons of them to make hordes of undead. Not to mention the handfuls of variants there are. Ive wanted to make cards for all my coolminiornot miniatures for quite awhile now considering how many of them I have. Id love to see a cheaper, less intimidating walker that you can just pour in and overwhelm with that represents what you see in shows like walking dead.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 20th, 2019, 01:16 PM

Lumovanis Woo who?

I mean, the existing zombies in heroscape feel pretty appropriate with thier horde movement and combine attack. There's not a lot to improve on unless you want just faster zombies. They even limited thier hitbox to thier heads.
Old July 20th, 2019, 01:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumovanis View Post
I mean, the existing zombies in heroscape feel pretty appropriate with thier horde movement and combine attack. There's not a lot to improve on unless you want just faster zombies. They even limited thier hitbox to thier heads.
I like the zombies of morindan. I have 30 of them. I just also have hundreds of other zombies from the other games. Making different kinds of zombies would be fun to utilize the miniatures from other games. The only thing I'd want to change about the original zombies would be to allow their special attack with zombies attacking from different height levels instead of all on the same height. That is the only theme fail I see with that card. I don't really have the time any more for too many custom works nowadays but still like the sentiment. I suppose I'll probably just play those games in their own context and not make more heroscape customs that sit unplayed like the rest of my official ones.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards