Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old August 23rd, 2020, 07:27 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV 3D Printable Proxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
What Ive noticed with printing on my two types of printers is that if the model has holes or imperfections my fdm printer has problems with it whereas my resin printer usually does fine. It would have to be repaired most likely. There as a handful of programs that do that.
It's all depending on settings, in the case of a FDM if you want less than 100 infill then it could print with whatever infill pattern outside the model making it fragile or incomplete. If anyone finds any issues please let me know, I may have my Cura settings dialed in so that I do not notice any issues other might.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 23rd, 2020, 11:48 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
What Ive noticed with printing on my two types of printers is that if the model has holes or imperfections my fdm printer has problems with it whereas my resin printer usually does fine. It would have to be repaired most likely. There as a handful of programs that do that.
It's all depending on settings, in the case of a FDM if you want less than 100 infill then it could print with whatever infill pattern outside the model making it fragile or incomplete. If anyone finds any issues please let me know, I may have my Cura settings dialed in so that I do not notice any issues other might.
Cool. Thanks for letting me know. And again, thanks so much for creating the files!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old September 8th, 2020, 02:29 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, I wish I'd seen this sooner. Have looked high and low for the Kursus miniature to no avail. Someday I'll be free from printing minis and painting them. but not today.

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; July 20th, 2021 at 06:01 AM.
Old December 8th, 2020, 07:49 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I'll post some of my worked up models here as well.

@robbdaman is it okay with you if I import these into the Table Top Simulator mod, or at least my own spin on it? If not, I'll import them for my personal use.

I've already done 2 and they are so detailed that I need to dumb them down for TTS to accept them!
Old December 8th, 2020, 08:23 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Have at it, they're free for whatever use.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 8th, 2020, 08:35 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Great! Thanks for supplying them. If you can also post some lower polygon versions, I'd appreciate it, especially those with razor thin swords. If you don't have them no problem, I'm working fine with what I've got!
Old January 2nd, 2021, 03:33 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for making these available! Made my ebay cart lighter
Old January 2nd, 2021, 05:18 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

E Rock and I just created proxies for the Red Ants and the Fire Ants. The STLs are on Thingiverse. We will try to get them over here. You can also see pictures on the facebook group.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 2nd, 2021, 10:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
E Rock and I just created proxies for the Red Ants and the Fire Ants. The STLs are on Thingiverse. We will try to get them over here. You can also see pictures on the facebook group.
I also loaded up cards for these two with the proxy images on the cards and hitzones. Im sure these fine fellows will link them with their cool stls.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 5th, 2021, 08:55 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Now that I have a brand new computer, I can run scans in less than 2 hours compared to 12+ hours. I've already created models of 20+ C3V figures. I just need to clean them up and post them.
Old January 5th, 2021, 09:48 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Now that I have a brand new computer, I can run scans in less than 2 hours compared to 12+ hours. I've already created models of 20+ C3V figures. I just need to clean them up and post them.
Awesome WK.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 5th, 2021, 05:21 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's fantastic! I can't wait to see what you post

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing