Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite Hero?
Poison Ivy 4 13.33%
Alfred Pennyworth 3 10.00%
Black Mask 1 3.33%
Harley Quinn 3 10.00%
Penguin 2 6.67%
Robin 3 10.00%
Anti Monitor 9 30.00%
Commissioner Gordon 3 10.00%
Batman (Terry) 2 6.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Who is your favorite C3G design? #5

AND THE WINNER IS ANTI-MONITOR!!!!

We have taken four polls now, and so far we have six winners; Joker, Flash, Wolverine, Deadpool, Professor X, and Jean Grey. Because there is a limit on how many items I can put in a community poll, I have intentionally put off some of our designs for now and I have broken up some of the waves.

So out of these designs, who is your favorite?

The Book of Poison Ivy (Pamela Isley) (165 points) DC
The Book of Alfred Pennyworth (60 points) DC
The Book of Black Mask (Roman Sionis) (100 points) DC
The Book of Harley Quinn (Harleen Quinzel) (130 points) DC
The Book of Penguin (Oswald Cobblepot) (120 points) DC
The Book of Robin (Tim Drake) (120 points) DC
The Book of Anti-Monitor (1600 points) DC
The Book of Commissioner Gordon (James Gordon)(90 points) DC
The Book of Batman (Terry McGinnis) (150 points) DC

Last edited by Griffin; April 6th, 2011 at 09:10 PM.
Old December 9th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Who is your Favorite Hero? #5

I had to vote for Alfred. I draft him a lot, and I get a lot of value out of him about 90% of the time. He fits great into any army with Humans, and even better in an army with Vigilantes and/or Sidekicks.
Old December 9th, 2010, 02:14 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Can I vote for Black Mask, Robin, Harley, Terry, AND Gordon? This was my favorite batch of characters by far!

I think I'm going to go with Robin, he's always a fun solid character to throw in a vigilante army!
Old December 9th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Alfred, Gordon, and Robin all gave me lots of pause ... but go big or go home! Anti-Monitor for me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 9th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I chose Anti-Monitor. The battle I played was epic (hee hee - you didn't think my Lanterns could take him down). I enjoyed the excitement leading to his release, and woke up during the night to check on the card when it was released. I still laugh thinking of all those counters piled on his card as I tracked the wounds. I got to use the Iron Man figure I intended to proxy for Sentinels but never got around to playing (yet).

Most importantly, I had doubts that such a powerful figure could actually play well, and it did.
Old December 9th, 2010, 02:22 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anti-Monitor.

Boss battle in Heroscape, yes please.
Old December 9th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I had to go with Robin. He's one of my all-time favorite C3G figures.
Old December 9th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Commissioner Gordon just adds so much to the Batman army. Not looking forward to having to choose between my designs in the next poll. (I'm guessing your gonna do public designs next)
Old December 9th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Robin gives the Vigilantes some more umph and is very handy with his grappling and ranged attack as a bonus to what the Vigilante has and just for one OM. Besides, I've had Robin in more games, so right now I'm just more familiar with him.

Anti-Monitor is fun boss battle.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 9th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Ooh, gonna have to pass on this one, too, because I've only really played with Poison Ivy outside of playtesting.

From playtests, though, I'm a big fan of Robin. Solid unit; not flashy, but he does his job. Just what I like to see.
Old December 9th, 2010, 06:41 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Harley Quinn and Robin are both great, but I like Penguin the best. Once he's within three or four spaces of an opponent's hero, he's very unpredictable. He could spring for those big attacks anytime, but is it worth investing the order markers to get rid of him?
Old December 9th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The SSEs seem like a big hit guys!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy