Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 17th, 2007, 03:24 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Elevation gain to number of feet question

Hey guys does anybody here know what the ratio is for how many steps it is if you take one up/down hill.

For example I hike 10 steps up hill. How many steps does that equal in the set ration. I am only asking because i dont know the correct conversion numbers. Thanks.

Jeff

Record Count Since First Tourney
Wins 45 Losses 52
Old November 17th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm not sure what you're asking, but whatever you are asking would depend on the steepness of the hill.

Grinnell College '16
Old November 19th, 2007, 10:48 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Thats totally slope dependant. At 45 degrees it's 1/1 ratio.

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old November 19th, 2007, 11:06 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
chief, did you go hiking again without posting pics?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General