Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 18th, 2007, 04:03 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Utah GameCON 6/30: small HS setup @ U. of Utah....

I'll be demoing Arkham Horror earlier in the day, but if anyone's interested, I'll have some HS boards for both newbies and experienced players, at roughly 3:30-5:30 pm. 500 points, I suppose.

Here's the link. It's all day at the University of Utah Union Bldg., if you take North Campus Drive to Central Campus Drive, the parking lot is at the East doors, walk down the main corridor and we'll be on the right.

Questions? PM me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events