Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 9th, 2021, 01:14 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

What's the specifics on the assassination format?

Also, I'm thinking about making the trip out so I'm curious, do you guys accept 3D printed figures (same sculpt or close) or just originals?
Old March 9th, 2021, 07:53 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Still a hard cap for 16 people huh? Any other locations like a church gym or something we could do? I'm pretty sure we could get 20+ if there wasn't a cap.

That said, count me in for March.
Got you down! Currently we're waiting for confirmation on whether we'll be able to raise the cap or not before looking at changing venues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
3 unique heroes worth 52 points huh?

That's oddly specific.

Won't be making this one unfortunately - too many papers / projects to do!

EDIT: By the way, @BiggaBullfrog , you need to update your Gotta Catch Them All list
Gen Simon Fraser, Himmelskralle, the Shadows, Xundar, and Z'Thoth have all been played in one of the last two tournaments.
Thanks for the heads up, it's been a while since I've looked into that list. Still need to update my spreadsheets.

52 points best points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
So, do you pick an opponent’s hero at the beginning of a match and eliminate the target for the win in this format?
Correct! Do you think you'll be able to make it this month?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post

Also, I'm thinking about making the trip out so I'm curious, do you guys accept 3D printed figures (same sculpt or close) or just originals?
Gah, I didn't realize I forgot to post the specifics! Thanks for asking! I just edited them in, but the basics are that you choose one of your opponent's heroes as your target, and if you kill it, you win!

It would be great to have you! Definitely let us know once you're sure so I can get you on the list! And yes, we allow 3D prints!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 9th, 2021, 09:36 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:

how close are you?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 9th, 2021, 09:57 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

how close are you?
I live in wyoming so i'd drive up the night before, it's like... 5~ish hours for me.
Old March 10th, 2021, 02:23 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

how close are you?
I live in wyoming so i'd drive up the night before, it's like... 5~ish hours for me.
Not bad, that’s about what I drive from Idaho

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 10th, 2021, 03:39 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

how close are you?
@Shiftrex Like Bigga said, we're pretty laid back as far as figures go. We'll loan you minis if you need them, proxies are OK, some of the group have printed several minis for prizes before. Commit early, though, 16 spots fill quick.

Check the OP for updated rules on the Assassination format, too.

Do you have anyone to stay with in the Salt Lake area? (The Game Haven store is actually in Sandy)

Last edited by UtahScott; March 10th, 2021 at 11:08 AM.
Old March 10th, 2021, 08:30 AM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I'll be there
Old March 10th, 2021, 11:13 AM

Sounds good! I'll commit to this one and come out just had to make sure my game pieces were ok lol.
Old March 10th, 2021, 06:42 PM

shmet Woo who?

I'll be there!

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old March 10th, 2021, 07:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@BiggaBullfrog , I’m not sure yet on this one. I’ll let the other dudes get at it first. I’ll know if I can make it or not a little later on.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 10th, 2021, 10:19 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I'll be there
Got you!
Quote:
Sounds good! I'll commit to this one and come out just had to make sure my game pieces were ok lol.
Got you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
I'll be there!
Got you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@BiggaBullfrog , I’m not sure yet on this one. I’ll let the other dudes get at it first. I’ll know if I can make it or not a little later on.
Sounds good, keep us posted!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 13th, 2021, 05:29 PM

Climbing ice is surprisingly tart

Sorry, I won't be able to make it this month! Jealous of the rest of you though

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events