Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 3rd, 2021, 01:48 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

ONE MORE SPOT REMAINING! I am super thrilled to see the excitement within our community to get going with these events again. I will work with Game Haven to explore options for March to get more spots open.

However, we have to set a hard cap at 16 for February. So IF YOU'RE READING THIS AND ARE NOT ON THAT LIST... SIGN UP!

We won't have enough space for last-minute stragglers.
Old February 3rd, 2021, 07:31 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Also make sure you can make it so you don’t shortchange anyone else that would have come.

Also, could we have an “On Call” list in the event that someone has to cancel or step out last minute? That way, we could be like “ hey Joe cant make it, and your on the on call list can you be here in 10 minutes?!“

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 4th, 2021, 09:02 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Also make sure you can make it so you don’t shortchange anyone else that would have come.

Also, could we have an “On Call” list in the event that someone has to cancel or step out last minute? That way, we could be like “ hey Joe cant make it, and your on the on call list can you be here in 10 minutes?!“
This is a good idea. I would love to be on the "On Call" list. I've got a couple things that could prevent me from playing, but I might be free - I'll know a day or two before the event. I don't want to sign up and take the spot away from somebody else who can definitely make it though.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old February 4th, 2021, 03:44 PM

Climbing ice is surprisingly tart

Just to clarify, we aren't allowed to use more than one of the same army card within the same army? For example, only one squad of rats total?
Old February 4th, 2021, 04:24 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

No, you can use as many Rats in Army A as you want, but they can't be in Armies B or C.
Old February 4th, 2021, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
No, you can use as many Rats in Army A as you want, but they can't be in Armies B or C.
Okay sweet. That makes way more sense.
Old February 4th, 2021, 06:54 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climbing ice View Post
Quote:
Keep in mind, it is a 10 figure limit per army. I was looking this over as I was making up some list ideas.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 4th, 2021, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Keep in mind, it is a 10 figure limit per army. I was looking this over as I was making up some list ideas.
Agreed. Stuff like Romans and Rats are probably sitting this one out haha
Old February 5th, 2021, 12:40 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

This is a good idea. I would love to be on the "On Call" list. I've got a couple things that could prevent me from playing, but I might be free - I'll know a day or two before the event. I don't want to sign up and take the spot away from somebody else who can definitely make it though.
Yeah, that's essentially what we'll be using the Maybe list as. If people who have RSVP'd end up not being able to make it for some reason we'll be giving priority to people on the Maybe list in the order that they signed up for it.

Speaking of, got you on the list, Flash.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 5th, 2021, 12:42 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Agreed. Stuff like Romans and Rats are probably sitting this one out haha
Romans x2, Marcus, Me-Burq-Sa
Deathreavers x2, Q10, Marcu

There you go.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 5th, 2021, 12:52 AM

XScape is surprisingly tart

Hey guys! I’d love to be counted in on this if there’s room! Super stoked for the new format!
Old February 5th, 2021, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late Blooming Scaper View Post
Hey guys! I’d love to be counted in on this if there’s room! Super stoked for the new format!
There is! Contrary to your username, you have bloomed just in time!

————————-
THE RSVP LIST IS NOW FULL!

If you are seeing this and are wanting to come on game day, please still let us know! I will put you on the overflow list. If someone has to drop, we will let you know and get you on the main list. We unfortunately will not be able to go over 16 players, though, this month. We’re sorry for the inconvenience, but very happy that we have such a strong group of players here and are excited for the future when we can get more of you in!

Also, as a personal favor, I would like to request that you all please razz my co-organizers @Leaf_It , @BodaciousBlood , and @Scaperedude for being negative Nellys when we started putting things together for this month by saying that we probably wouldn’t have much interest and that it would take a long time to build numbers back up. “Pah,” I say!

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events