Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 15th, 2021, 08:47 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Unfortunatley can't make this one, I'll be at a Reunion...
We'll certainly miss you, but thanks for the heads up!

H E R O S C A P E
Old June 18th, 2021, 04:09 PM

XScape is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by XScape View Post
Count me in plus a guest. We can bring the Isenfell Map.
Shoot. Both plans A and B for my guest backed out. Looks like it’ll just be me.
Old June 19th, 2021, 08:32 PM

shmet Woo who?

I'm not going to be able to make it this time! Crossing my fingers that I can in July!

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old June 29th, 2021, 10:47 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Holy smokes!! SCRAPS! It’s about time!
Old June 29th, 2021, 11:10 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

UTAH MONTHLY JULY 2021

When: July 31st, 1:00-5:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Scraps
Polish your spears, clean out your muskets, and stoke your bonfire; it’s time to get scrappy! This format specializes in quick and action-packed games, with small maps and armies that you place all over the board to jump straight to the fighting!
  • 375 Point Armies
  • 15 Figure Limit
  • MUST have at least 1 Unique Hero or Squad worth 100pts or more
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed this month
  • Cathar Spearmen, Fire Elementals, 10th Regiment of Foot, and 4th Massachusetts Line are BANNED
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • 8 Rounds 25min each.

HOW SCRAPS FORMAT WORKS
There are NO designated startzones on the selected maps. Before the game, players roll off with the D20. The player rolling the highest gets a choice: He can deploy first OR be granted a +8 to the first initiative roll of the game.

Whoever deploys first, will place a single card's worth of figures on any empty spaces on the map not adjacent to another figure (and not on any glyphs). Players will alternate this placement. If all non-adjacent places are taken, players can begin placing figures adjacent to previously placed figures. If you place a figure next to an opponent's figure, they get a single engagement strike as if they were breaking engagement. If they place next to a friendly figure, no strike is made.

If you'd like to see this format in action please watch this video:

Raffle: Lucky 7!
If your army has 7 or fewer figures in it, you will be entered into a raffle for a sweet sweet prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; August 4th, 2021 at 01:00 PM.
Old June 29th, 2021, 11:11 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Big big thanks to all those who made last Saturday a great event! It was a great day of gaming, happy times, and being able to see a lot of you again! (And a good amount of you for the first time!) And we're looking forward to seeing a lot more of you in the future because:

It's happened, folks! Game Haven has removed the player limit for our events! And with that, you we're going to kick things off with a bang -- specifically the bang that we didn't get to do last year! We're bringing back the Scraps format for July, complete with special-designed maps that have been waiting for it! The format posted is the same that we had posted last year, with the single exception of a short ban list: no Cathar, 10th, 4th, or Fire Elementals this time.

(PSA: Please please please still be sure to RSVP! Event though the player limit has been removed, we the organizers need to know how many people are coming so we can prepare accordingly. Please make sure you and any friends are on the list!)

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 30th, 2021, 04:42 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Yay, no player limit!
Boo, that's the same weekend as SaltCON End of Summer!
I can't 'Scape, I'm afraid--will be busy northward.
Old July 11th, 2021, 08:40 PM

DaDude is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Plan on Ryan and I being there!
Old July 16th, 2021, 12:15 AM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I'll be able to attend, and I'll be able to bring Talus and Siron
Old July 23rd, 2021, 11:48 PM

Warband is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sorry for not coming to a tournament in a while I kinda dropped off the face of the earth there! I'm hoping my schedule clears up a bit so I can start coming again, but I have a few questions if that's ok. Is the player limit still 16? On the first spoiler alert it says that was dropped but on the "whos coming" list there are still only 16 slots. Also do players still have to wipe everything down with cleaner/wipes?
Old July 24th, 2021, 12:27 PM

shmet Woo who?

I'm coming to this tournament! Michael is not though.

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old July 24th, 2021, 12:38 PM

shmet Woo who?

I'm coming to this tournament! Michael is not though.
EDIT: Whoops, double posted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events