Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 27th, 2018, 03:11 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Utah Monthlies 2019

Welcome to
Utah Monthlies: 2019

Thanks for joining us in our third year of Monthlies!

Next Up:

UTAH MONTHLIES 2020!!
Coming Soon to a Utah near you

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, pizza!!, etc. for all attendees.

--------------------------------

Utah Monthly Stats
Utah Monthly Maps

2019 Monthlies Archive:
January - Standard 500
February - Teams 650
March - General Wars 555
April - Scraps 350
May - Capture the Flag 455
June - Multiplayer Free-For-All 340
July - Hordes 550
August - Half Heroes 600
September - Random Teams 300
October - NSHD - Reverse-the-Whip 410
November - Assassination 525
December - Jingle Bell Bash - Bring 2 350

2018 Monthlies Thread
2017 Monthlies Thread

Gotta Catch ‘Em All List:
Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; January 2nd, 2020 at 06:44 PM.
Old December 27th, 2018, 03:11 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

UTAH MONTHLY JANUARY 2019

When: January 26th, 11 AM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Standard 500
We're kicking things off like we usually do: with a nice and easy 500 point, 24 figure format!
  • 500 Point Armies
  • 24 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle Prizes: If you have at least one unit from the Gotta Catch ‘em All List in your army, you'll be entered into a raffle for extra prizes!
Gotta Catch ‘em All List
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; January 28th, 2019 at 10:05 PM.
Old December 27th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’m there! Good ol back to the basics, I like it.

EDIT: on the played list I’ve played Sacred Band with Parmenio in last years assassination format.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 27th, 2018, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
EDIT: on the played list I’ve played Sacred Band with Parmenio in last years assassination format.
Hmmm, I know you did at GenCon, but for our Monthly you're listed with Death Chasers & Co. Inc. Was that just recorded incorrectly? I missed that month so I can't say either way.

10 Points Under Videos

Old December 27th, 2018, 11:58 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Hmmm, I know you did at GenCon, but for our Monthly you're listed with Death Chasers & Co. Inc. Was that just recorded incorrectly? I missed that month so I can't say either way.
Oh duh...yes that's right.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 29th, 2018, 03:36 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

if you have more than one of those figures featured, Will you have more than one entry in the special raffle??

Oh and I should be there for the January tourney!
Old December 29th, 2018, 03:39 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Also, I am curious as to which tourney in the past The Varja was played? I didn’t see him on the list.
Old December 29th, 2018, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
if you have more than one of those figures featured, Will you have more than one entry in the special raffle??
I thought about this one, and decided on no -- you can have maximum one entry in the raffle (though I'll be providing a lot of prizes for it!). That way those who want to play a figure that doesn't work with others on the list won't be upstaged by those who pick an army that works with several.
Quote:
Oh and I should be there for the January tourney!
Yay!!
Quote:
Also, I am curious as to which tourney in the past The Varja was played? I didn’t see him on the list.
The Varja has been played twice, once in March 2017 and then in January 2018. I believe both times were by @The Dewk , as the Varja is one of his favorite units.

10 Points Under Videos

Old December 29th, 2018, 06:32 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

I understand some of you crushed my niece last monthly. When news of this reached me, I jumped on the first available plane to Utah. I will be attending January's monthly and she will be avenged.
@Leaf_It and @TREX , you will be spared.
Old December 29th, 2018, 06:35 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I understand some of you crushed my niece last monthly. When news of this reached me, I jumped on the first available plane to Utah. I will be attending January's monthly and she will be avenged.
My loss to her was worth the smile it put on her face. At that point I didn't care so much about winning anything. Reminded me of playing with my little girl and I just couldn't win. Its cool that you will be back in town to play some scape.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 29th, 2018, 07:09 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Dewk! You're coming back! Did you convert the Marshall islands to Heroscape??

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old December 29th, 2018, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Our resident champion returns!! It's going to be great to have you around! We've got a lot of new blood I've talked you up to so you've got a name to live up to!

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events