Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 27th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Utah Monthlies 2018

Thanks for a great second year of Utah Monthlies: 2018!! The sequel to the 2017 year was a great success and a ton of fun in this reviewer's eyes! And there is only more great action to come in our next season! For starters, we'll have some new figures ready to play with created by our own Utah crowd! And we'll see more of your favorite recurring characters, new characters yet to be introduced, and maybe even the return of some old characters in a shocking twist!?! Stay tuned for Utah Monthlies: 2019! (Or for Utah Monthlies: 2020!)

2018 Monthlies Archive:

January - Standard 500

February - Fixed Teams 300

March - Playtesting 440

April - Half Heroes 500

May - General Wars 525

June - Hordes 500

July - Themes 525

August - Rotating Teams 350

September - Dungeon Defenders 540

October - Monster Mash 600

November - HEROscape 500

December - Jingle Bell Bash - Pick Your Poison 335

The old 2017 Utah Monthlies Thread

Utah Monthly Stats

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; January 2nd, 2020 at 06:45 PM.
Old December 27th, 2017, 02:08 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

UTAH MONTHLY JANUARY 2018

When: January 27th, 11 AM start time

Cost: $5 (100% of entries will go to prize support! And donating prizes is always quite welcome as well, of course.)

Format: We’ll kick the New Year off nice and easy, and do a pretty standard tourney.

- 500 point armies
- 24 figure limit
- At least one 50+ point unique hero required.
- SoV & C3V allowed, official Marvel allowed
- Four 55 minute rounds
- P. Glyphs: Defense+1, D20+1, Move+2, Initiative+8, Kelda (Heal), Wannok
- T. Glyphs: Defense+1, Attack+1, Potion of Healing, Ring of Protection, Belt of Giant Strength, Brooch of Shielding
- If you show up, and no one else is using any of the same units as you, you'll be entered into a raffle for a cool prize.

Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps with the logistics of a lot of things.

Last edited by The Dewk; February 10th, 2018 at 11:57 AM.
Old December 27th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I should be there.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:48 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I should be there as well.

Also, if we end up doing the Utah vs. Ohio online tournament that @Grimnak suggested, I'm down.
Old December 28th, 2017, 10:35 AM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

I am down as a solid maybe robotics starts in nine days so if the robot is coming along great then I will be there!!! If it is not then I will need to help the robot so yeah a solid maybe

P.S I would be down for us against Ohio

Last edited by Sir Torin Brokenshield!; July 24th, 2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll be there!
Old December 31st, 2017, 12:24 AM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

How thoughtful of you to hold our next tournament on my birthday. You can count me in for this one! Looking forward to it.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 10:29 AM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

Sounds like fun. I won't be able to be there, though.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 11:26 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Sweet! Thanks for RSVP'ing, amigos! Keep 'em coming

And @antmarchingroves , I'll make sure everyone knows to let you win!
Old January 2nd, 2018, 06:55 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

True and I should are a 97.8% chance of showing! And at 500 points, we may cheese it up with 'Trons or 4th or Rats/Raelin/Range to end your reign of terror honorable winning, @The Dewk ! Or more likely we'll bring some substandard stuff, like Gorillanators and Groks.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
True and I should are a 97.8% chance of showing! And at 500 points, we may cheese it up with 'Trons or 4th or Rats/Raelin/Range to end your reign of terror honorable winning, @The Dewk ! Or more likely we'll bring some substandard stuff, like Gorillanators and Groks.
97.8%? I like those odds a lot!
And your cheesy armies have no chance against my Pure-Unique-Hero army that I'm going to be fielding this time!
Old January 3rd, 2018, 06:39 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

My army is exactly the same as one of the armies I was going to run at the previous tournament... except I added some filler to bring it up to 500.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events