Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 27th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cool find for dice storage and rolling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
Ryouga-- that's a nice looking dice tower. I stand suitable corrected on my misconceptions of dice towers!
I'm quite proud of my own custom Vixen Tor Dice Tower.

Although I do like the storage bin shown in this thread and own a couple them.
That is so cool looking

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old January 27th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not always fond of dice towers because they can obscure the my view of the dice. Love the box from the OP though, and the fact that they come in different colors akin to the generals.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 27th, 2011, 01:41 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
I like your container with foam (function over form), but the dice are too susceptible to "bad rolling habits" for me. Just a preference.
I'm working on teaching my son good dice rolling. Showing respect to your opponent means rolling all dice at once, no touching or fiddling with them after the roll.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old January 27th, 2011, 01:43 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
I'm quite proud of my own custom Vixen Tor Dice Tower.
Nice tower. Nicely presented too!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions