Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Notices

Old August 30th, 2007, 11:09 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Mobile Suit Gundam!

Has anyone else ever watch this show, I love it and wish I could find the DVD's in stores, and wish it was still on T.V. I have tons of the action figures though...

If you have seen this what do you think of it?
Old August 30th, 2007, 11:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I vaguely remember scenes of Wing, which was pretty good, and the commercial for G Gundam was AWESOME, and has one of the best quotes ever (TAKE THIS! MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW!). But I just LOVED Gundam SEED. It was... great. Deep story, interesting characters, and good ol' Gundam goodness. I'm still peeved they took it off Toonami half-way... and I can't find any DVDs.

So I'm not a huge fan, but I've seen it.
Old August 30th, 2007, 11:16 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Actually I have never see SEED, I've seen Wing, Moblie Suit Gundam, G Gundam...I'm still mad they took it from Toonami too, I read they did it because of the Sept. 11 attacks...
Old August 30th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Nah, BAD ratings. So much most people doubt they'll dabble in Sci-Fi again. It crashed and burned.
Old August 31st, 2007, 01:05 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Master Asia FTW!

"Undefeated of the East"

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old August 31st, 2007, 07:44 PM

GeneralBeaner is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
My favorite series was DEFINATELY Gundam Wing. It was so long ago that I forget most of the main plot, but I loved it! I had the action figures too...NOT DOLLS! I loved that Sandrock Gundam, and Deathscythe, the dragon one...OH, I WISH IT WAS STILL ON THE AIR! That show, along with Tenchi Muyo and DBZ, got me into all things "nerdy."

I'll write this in the most signified manner possible. Making crude or lame jokes on these are just pointless because of their insignificance.
Old August 31st, 2007, 08:29 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
My favorite Gundam series was 08th MS Team. I just love how it's so condensed but still tells you everything you need to know. Gundam Wing and G Gundam were excellent (and both have awesome fighting games based off of them). I never saw all of Gundam Seed, but what I did get to see was very good. Mobile Suit Gundam wasn't your typical Gundam series (probably because it was the first one), but I loved it just the same. The RX-78-2 was hardly given any emphasis at all, it was simply a prop. That show was all about the characters.
Old August 31st, 2007, 09:13 PM

Dartheyegouger is surprisingly tart
G Gundam and 08th MS Team were the best.

Marvel Figure Suggestions for Wizards of the Coast
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733
Old August 31st, 2007, 09:15 PM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
Ive seen every season except for one but that was because I chose to ignore the fact that it existed because it realy was THAT bad.

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!
Old September 1st, 2007, 01:01 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
I will be dating myself now. I loved 0079. It was the first and they dealt with some serious drama. The love triangles has a soap opera fell to them, but they were done well. I guess when you do not have spectacular graphics, you have to put a little more effort into the story. It is a little dated, but a tight story where you actually care about the characters. You can still find the VHS in comic book stores.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old September 1st, 2007, 03:31 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Did anyone ever watch SD Gundam? TERRIBLE.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 09:10 PM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker
Gundam Wingperiod

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media