Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old August 15th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitsune13
So, Gencon will be starting tomorrow. Good news. Are all the floors and stuff open then? As in, will we possibly get pics by tomorrow? If not, no big deal. I can wait. I'm also looking forward to see how many Master Woos will be given away. Hopefully I can get ahold of one if the prices come down after Gencon!
Our events will give out close to 300 woo's.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Also I was surprised to find out that the convention center is one giant hot spot so keeping in touch should be a breeze.
That is really good news.

Glad to hear set-up went (I'm assuming) smoothly, and that folks are arriving safely.

Quote:
Our events will give out close to 300 woo's.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."

theats has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Why did it take us this long to think of this? Good job, theats! You are the Heavyweight News Champion of the World. I don't mean to imply that you should be in the heavyweight class, but how should I know what you weigh?
GOOD GUESS!!
Well, actually I would be in the Heavy weight, but not the supper weight, I'm under 250. On topic though, thanks for the compliments. I believe that this should be done from now on.

Theophilus.
Old August 15th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
Quote:
Maps set up and ready to go. We are at the Ram having beers!. They do have 300 sets of sotm for sale so that should make some folks happy. Craig stopped by our hall to see the setup. There should be plenty of pics and previews tomorrow. They will be showing some details of wave 8 I think.
Have Fun GBob, go spend some time playing other games, exploring and other fun stuff, then just facilitating the tourneys okay? okay

Old August 15th, 2007, 09:42 PM

Wilkerson74 has disabled reputation
this is sweat, cool idea theats! I can't wait to see the headlines from gencon!

Cheers to all of you!

Cheers to your favorite crew!
Old August 15th, 2007, 09:54 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Safe to say that I'll be getting no work done the next 2 days at work.
Old August 15th, 2007, 10:24 PM

billcar has disabled reputation
Great idea theats.I hope one of those 300 Marro sets are still there when I get there on Saturday.Wonder what the price is on them??

For great music go here...www.damone.net!!!!!!!
Old August 15th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Thanks theats! I think I'm not going to post a thread like "Swarm Of The Marro (example) pics", instead I'll post just one thread of the pictures I took for GenCon (and update it each day I'm there).
Old August 15th, 2007, 10:34 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
Thanks theats! I think I'm not going to post a thread like "Swarm Of The Marro (example) pics", instead I'll post just one thread of the pictures I took for GenCon (and update it each day I'm there).
Why not just post right to a gallery, for ease of use?
Old August 15th, 2007, 10:49 PM

sjscaper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Just back from Herscape setup night at GenCon. No exclusive sightings yet, but, Truth was holding a box of figures that we never actualy got a chance to see.

*coughExclusivescough*

We'll see tomorrow.

Old August 15th, 2007, 10:52 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjscaper
Just back from Herscape setup night at GenCon. No exclusive sightings yet, but, Truth was holding a box of figures that we never actualy got a chance to see.

*coughExclusivescough*

We'll see tomorrow.
What does the booth look like? Same as Comic-con?
Old August 15th, 2007, 11:00 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
Why not just post right to a gallery, for ease of use?
I could also do that, thanks for the idea.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News