Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 27th, 2021, 11:59 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Utah Monthlies 2021

DUE TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS, WE HAVE SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS ON OUR EVENTS. PLEASE READ AND BE FAMILIAR WITH THE RULES IN THE SPOILER BELOW IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING.

Spoiler Alert!

Welcome to
Utah Monthlies: 2021
Facebook Page
Discord Server

Art by @TrueMurray

Come join us in our fourth year of Monthlies!!

Next Up:

UTAH MONTHLY DECEMBER 2021

When: December 11th, 11:00 - 4:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)
***Please note the different start time at 11!

Cost: White Elephant!!Your entry fee this month is a prize for the prize table! Please bring a prize that is wrapped (doesn’t have to be fancy — a paper/plastic bag will work as long as you can’t see the prize). It can be Heroscape-related or not, as long as you think it is something everyone will enjoy!
(As a guideline, something around the $5 mark will be great. Of course you can be more generous if you want, but that’s about the amount we’re used to already anyway.)

Format: Random Bring 2
In Jingle Bell Bash tradition, we're going with a quick-fight format this month so we can get more games in! Everyone will bring 2 345 point armies. At the beginning of each round, you will roll a d20 to see which army you play (1-10 = Army 1, 11-20 = Army 2). This will be a little different than a standard Bring 2 as you only choose between your own armies, but to compensate we're including some army restrictions: all A+ figures are banned, and you can only have one card ranked A in each of your armies! (Specific figures in each of these ranks included below.)
  • Bring 2 345 Point Armies
  • 12 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed this time
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Eight 30 minute rounds

Ban/Limited List:
Spoiler Alert!

Raffle: Snowiest Army
If your army has a sweet sweet snow theme going on to celebrate the weather, you'll be entered into a raffle for a sweet prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!
--------------------------------

Gotta Catch 'Em All Checklist:
Spoiler Alert!

Utah Monthly Stats
Utah Monthly Maps

2021 Monthlies Archive:
January - Canceled
February - Burnout 255x3
March - Assassination 565
April - Poison Your Cake 235
May - General Wars 490
June - Rainbow Wars 600
July - Scraps 375
August - Reverse the Whip 510
September - Random Team Dungeon Defenders 295
October - Swiss Cheese 410
November - Hordes 500
December - Jingle Bell Bash!! - Random Bring 2 345

2020 Monthlies Thread
2019 Monthlies Thread
2018 Monthlies Thread
2017 Monthlies Thread

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; December 10th, 2021 at 12:22 PM.
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:00 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Next Up:

UTAH MONTHLY FEBRUARY 2021

When: February 27th, 1:00-5:00 PM

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Burnout
One game per round not enough for you? How about 3 to 5? We're taking @Sir Heroscape 's original format for this next monthly. You will bring three small armies, and rounds will have "sets" of mini games. The first person to beat their opponent's three armies wins! You can check out Sir Heroscape's original thread for this format here, or also check the details below for ... details.
  • Bring 3 255 Point Armies
  • 10 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed this time
  • None of your armies may contain the same Army Card, common or unique (no double dipping Raelin, Blade Gruts, etc.)
  • At the start of the tournament, write down an order for your three armies. That is the order you will play them in each round
  • Players play their armies against each other in order. Each time an army is defeated, the game will immediately end, the winning player will place their remaining figures in their start zone, and the losing player will take their next army and place it in their start zone. They do not remove wound markers, replace missing squad figures, etc.
  • Figures with regenerative powers can bring back figures/heal wounds from the previous game, so bring on your Feral Trolls and Zombies!
  • The first player to defeat all 3 of their opponent's armies wins
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle: Burned Out
If you play the most amount of games total within your sets, you'll be entered into a raffle for a bonus prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees. Also, with COVID restrictions, it's required now anyway.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 5th, 2021 at 11:48 AM.
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:01 AM

We're very excited to be starting up the Monthlies yet again! We have a new limitation of 16 players, though, so be sure to RSVP if you'd like to attend so we have you on our list!

Short version of the details above: we're playing on February 27th, 1 PM, and will be doing the Burnout format that was planned for November, then bumped to December, then canceled and brought back now. It's a new format to the Utah scene so wear your firepants!

Mentions:

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; January 28th, 2021 at 06:09 PM.
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:19 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

In!

Also curious about the limit. Is that the game stores decision or does Utah have specific restrictions? Cause it used to be 16

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
In!

Also curious about the limit. Is that the game stores decision or does Utah have specific restrictions? Cause it used to be 16
Neato!

Good question. From what I know it’s coming from the store, but I’ll tag @BodaciousBlood for it since he was the one who actually talked to the them.

10 Points Under Videos

Old January 28th, 2021, 11:33 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
In!

Neato!

Good question. From what I know it’s coming from the store, but I’ll tag @BodaciousBlood for it since he was the one who actually talked to the them.
great! yeah, cause if we can wiggle 2 more out of them (like I really don't see why we can't just have 16 like before), that would be preferred for the "perfect tournament number"

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 28th, 2021, 01:23 AM

Climbing ice is surprisingly tart

I will RSVP for this!
Old January 28th, 2021, 02:59 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Ill get with Dart48 to see if he wants to go down. I may be in. Call me a maybe.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 28th, 2021, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climbing ice View Post
I will RSVP for this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Ill get with Dart48 to see if he wants to go down. I may be in. Call me a maybe.
Awesome possum, got you both added in!

10 Points Under Videos

Old January 28th, 2021, 11:04 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I get to bring three losing armies instead of just one?
That's 300% better.

uRS-ViP!

NOTE: The OP's date needs to be changed, not Feb. 21.
Old January 28th, 2021, 11:55 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

They only have the green tables available for us. I will go ahead and say that we can squeeze 16 into that space.

Small maps and all. We will also just need to be very strict about mask and sanitation procedures. It is a privilege to use their facility. We want to present our very best, as to support Game Haven.
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
They only have the green tables available for us. I will go ahead and say that we can squeeze 16 into that space.

Small maps and all. We will also just need to be very strict about mask and sanitation procedures. It is a privilege to use their facility. We want to present our very best, as to support Game Haven.
Okay good to know. and YES 16 it is

and yeah with the smaller maps I think we can fit 16

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events