Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 17th, 2011, 09:01 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of Glyph of Shield Belt

The Book of Glyph of Shield Belt

C3G DC WAVE 13
THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN

Glyph Bio - Brainiac 5's main method of aiding himself and his fellow Legionnaires has always been through devices he himself invented. One invention, which has proved invaluable to him, is the force field belt which has remained his main method of self defense in cases where he found himself in battle.

-Type of Glyph-
  • Equipment Glyph: See the rules for Equipment Glyphs HERE.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits ReceivedSynergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial Playtest: IAmBatman (All with Brainy)
  • Second Playtest: Davidlhsl (All with Brainy)
  • Third Playtest: Scapemage (2 army test with Brainy + one without)
  • Glyph Only Playtest: Davidlhsl
  • Art: A3n

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 02:26 PM. Reason: png
Old August 17th, 2011, 09:02 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Glyph of Shield Belt

NAME = SHIELD BELT
SUBTITLE = DEFENSE ROLL AVERSION

INVENTION EQUIPMENT GLYPH

When this figure is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-9, destroy this glyph and roll defense dice normally. If you roll 10 or higher, this figure takes no damage.

Last edited by LordVenoc; June 3rd, 2021 at 04:16 PM.
Old August 17th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
SHIELD BELT
Before rolling defense dice for an attack against the figure equipped with this glyph, you may first roll 2 defense dice. If you roll one or more shields, the figure equipped with this glyph ignores that attack and takes no damage. If you do not roll one or more shields, destroy this glyph and roll defense dice normally.
Do the normal rules for losing the glyph after taking a wound apply?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 17th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think they should. If you get through the shield in order to wound them, you should be able to tear off the belt to prevent it from defending them in the future (and it'd make sense to do so).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 17th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I thought that with belts and rings, figures shouldn't be able to have them knocked off. What you are describing Bats is someone stealing it, and that is more of a special power thing for like Shadow Thief, but the rule about losing glyphs is more about them being knocked out of your hands. Like the Teleportation Belt, I prefer that the figure not be able to lose this glyph, and I feel the same way about the future Utility Belt. However, I would compromise with just allowing Brainiac's power on his card to state that he can't lose it.
Old August 17th, 2011, 12:57 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can you really destroy glyphs though?

Wouldn't it be something like "remove this glyph from the game"?
Old August 17th, 2011, 01:11 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Can you really destroy glyphs though?

Wouldn't it be something like "remove this glyph from the game"?
Somewhere, I can't remember where exactly, but there is an official rule or glyph or power that does actually "destroy the glyph". I don't prefer it that way however, but it can be done and I don't see why we can't or shouldn't. Everyone knows what destroy means - it is removed from the game (unless otherwise stated of course).
Old August 17th, 2011, 02:47 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm fine either way, really, when it comes to the whole knocking it off or not.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 17th, 2011, 04:41 PM

I've read the comments a couple of times (thanx SirG for the edits) but I'm not following what you guys are saying. (Maybe I'm still asleep) Are you guys saying you don't want the glyph destroyed if it fails, which would be instead of losing it, or you are happy that it is being destroyed.

Old August 17th, 2011, 05:20 PM

After some mental debate, I'm happy with it as is.

Old August 17th, 2011, 06:42 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I wasn't saying anything about the mechanics for losing the glyph, just discussing alternative wording. I've never seen glyphs referred to as being destroyed is all.
Old August 17th, 2011, 06:51 PM

I am fine with the glyph being destroyed. I will look and see if I can find where in the official game a glyph is destroyed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library