Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old February 7th, 2009, 12:49 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Battleplan: A Heroscape Army Builder

Jay Cain, thanks for this, it's a great tool. Just thought I'd pass on that the MacDirk warriors are 80 points per squad, not 50. Keep up the great work!
Old February 7th, 2009, 01:55 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom View Post
Jay Cain, thanks for this, it's a great tool. Just thought I'd pass on that the MacDirk warriors are 80 points per squad, not 50. Keep up the great work!
Fixed. Thanks!

Old February 9th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I nominated this nifty little app for Week at Scapers. I thought it should get some more attention, but the guys who do the week at scapers ignored my suggestion. Maybe next week.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old February 9th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
I nominated this nifty little app for Week at Scapers. I thought it should get some more attention, but the guys who do the week at scapers ignored my suggestion. Maybe next week.
Actually, it is the Thread of the Week.
Quote:
Thread of the Week

Jay Cain has contributed to our little community here by using his talents to build an outstanding Army Builder. It's very powerful, allowing you to see several statistics about your army and providing a variety of custom settings. Look for expansions and more features in Battleplan in the future!
Old February 9th, 2009, 09:37 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Pwnd.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 9th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Actually, it is the Thread of the Week.
Quote:
Thread of the Week

Jay Cain has contributed to our little community here by using his talents to build an outstanding Army Builder. It's very powerful, allowing you to see several statistics about your army and providing a variety of custom settings. Look for expansions and more features in Battleplan in the future!
Hah! I was pwned or whatever I scrolled right past it when I saw SQUORPION!! in big bold letters! That is the battlecry of the tortured newb!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old February 10th, 2009, 07:59 AM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I nominated this nifty little app for Week at Scapers.
This is truly an honor. Thank you!

Old February 10th, 2009, 04:46 PM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

WOW!!

This is just incredible,Im blown away great work man!!

ˇdn sʇɐɥʍ
Old February 10th, 2009, 05:00 PM

Pickle4192 has disabled reputation

Will there be the ability to print your armies after you build them?
Old February 10th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle4192 View Post
Will there be the ability to print your armies after you build them?
This is a feature I would like to see as well.
Old February 10th, 2009, 06:28 PM

Good news! Army printing definitely will be included in the next release. I am able to say this because it is mostly complete, and looking quite nice might I add. We're aiming to roll it out this Friday.

Old February 10th, 2009, 11:07 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post
Good news! Army printing definitely will be included in the next release. I am able to say this because it is mostly complete, and looking quite nice might I add. We're aiming to roll it out this Friday.
Cool.

Heh. I noticed you collapsed the whitespace of the source (no more line breaks or indentation) making it harder to read. Darn.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software