Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 12th, 2019, 06:36 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Alternate Sculpts

I use extra Sgt Drake Alexanders (if playing with rotv version, use extra sotm versions and vice versa) and airbourne elites as 8th infantry Pathfinders, since I only have one and you really need multiples to be effective.
Old November 12th, 2019, 06:47 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ooh, that's a good idea. They could be used for the Civil War troops, too, for those who don't care too much about the era of the equipment.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 12th, 2019, 08:15 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also, if a lack of a tail doesn't bother a person, I think Abomination is a pretty decent Zogross Hardscale proxy.
Old November 12th, 2019, 08:50 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Another good idea!

= =
Old November 13th, 2019, 09:33 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

@robbdaman

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...hp?i=22723&c=8

So here’s a picture of a Tarn, a Wrath Demon, and a Leukodaemon figure. Both demons are hunched, so yeah. The Wrath Demon isn’t a great substitute just because the official mini is yuge.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 13th, 2019, 10:02 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

That is significant. LOL. Yet both are considered large in D&D. Will have to keep looking.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 13th, 2019, 10:15 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Interesting. I didn't realize how small the Wrath Demon was.

That's why I don't like posting non-obvious minis in the OP, though. It's just hard to tell sizes and basing issues, without good photos.

Thanks, FS.

= =
Old November 14th, 2019, 09:59 AM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...hp?i=22723&c=8

So here’s a picture of a Tarn, a Wrath Demon, and a Leukodaemon figure. Both demons are hunched, so yeah. The Wrath Demon isn’t a great substitute just because the official mini is yuge.
How does the Leukodaemon look next to Tor-Kul-Na size wise? Maybe we can get a pic of that? If they're close to same size maybe he'd be a reasonable proxy.

Old November 16th, 2019, 10:51 PM
Upset City Baby!

Looking through the customs, I think tor-kul-na or Krug would make for a decent looking zombie hulk.
Old November 16th, 2019, 11:00 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
Looking through the customs, I think tor-kul-na or Krug would make for a decent looking zombie hulk.
Krug maybe, Tor-Kul-Na is almost twice the size of the hulk.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old November 16th, 2019, 11:11 PM
Upset City Baby!

Maybe if you ignore the actual tor-kul-na riding on top they'd be a similar height/size? With the zombies having only the head as a hit zone, I don't think the rest of the body sizing needs to be all that exact.

Last edited by brak88; November 16th, 2019 at 11:30 PM.
Old November 19th, 2019, 10:18 PM

Looking at the Miniature Market black Friday sale I was checking out the Wrath of Kings miniatures. They have the House Goritsi - Skorza Box #1 on sale right now. For those unfamiliar as I was they are a wolves faction for that game. Would make good Varkaanan alternates, while they are all unpainted so would take a little bit of effort. MM's site pic only shows the heroes in the box but their site also shows the Skirmishers.

Also the honor and trechery box which would make a good alternates for the quickblades and the three heroes. The Ashmen could make a good use for more cultists or Ebon Armor or Knights of Blackguard though they have a samurai look of them.

There is also the Skorza starter box which has a variety of good units as well.

All the little war dancers don't match much but may be good for blade dancers if need be or maybe some Achillean Gladiatrix.

There are a variety of other Goritsi though not all are on sale or clearance so may be a bit pricey. Great miniatures though if you're a painter or don't care if minis aren't painted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs