Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 12th, 2017, 01:58 PM

9BelowMadness is surprisingly tart
Re: JerseyScape - 4X500 Brawl in Tinton Falls, Saturday, 10/

Any interest in scheduling another event within the next couple of months?
Old January 13th, 2017, 12:08 AM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, I'd totally be interested!
Old January 13th, 2017, 12:06 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

I'm glad to see that there's still interest in M.A.R.S. and I won't have to drive to another galaxy far, far away to play HS again. Coincidentally, my friends at Park Chch in Tinton Falls are holding their next "All Day of Gaming" TOMORROW (Sat. Jan. 14th, 2017 from 12:00 - 9-ish PM). However I won't be able to attend, so I did not want to mention it or plan any HeroScape-ing activities.

Hopefully they will do it again in the Spring and I'll consider piggy-backing on their event again. I'd be up for getting together at some other location if someone has another venue in mind. It's just that this group has had horrible luck with Winter Weather interfering with our feeble plans. Otherwise, we might have to wait until @Dad_Scaper runs another savage tournament in Merrylund.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old January 13th, 2017, 01:45 PM

@Johngee , please keep us posted on those events in Tinton Falls if you plan to attend. I also follow the South Jersey Gaming League on FB but haven't been able to make it to any events posted.

I'll message some others to gauge interest in another JerseyScape.
Old January 13th, 2017, 07:07 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

How about another event at the store in Hamilton? I have one other player since our last get together so I think we could get 6, maybe 8 if we coordinate well.
Old January 14th, 2017, 10:48 PM

Hey guys! We're looking to set a date for the event. How does 3/4/17 (Saturday) sound? I don't think it conflicts with any MTG or Pokemon releases that are popular with game stores in this area. It will probably be in Hamilton, NJ (Mercer County).
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:52 AM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

As a backup, also let us know if Sunday, 3/5 would work for you.
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:28 AM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Either day works for me, but I'd prefer the Saturday.
Old January 16th, 2017, 02:18 AM

Either day works for me as well. There's nothing on my daily calendar that far out, and no significant events that I can think of.

Are any of you on FaceBook? If so, then you should check out the pages: "HeroScapeRs.Com" (not related to this site) and "HeroScape Chat." There's also a couple others with "HeroScape" in the title that I can't remember right now. Anyway, I've trying to encourage the Noobies that are just getting into this hobby, hoping that someone in Jrrzee or Eastern Pa will show and want to join us.

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old January 18th, 2017, 01:57 PM

Just wanted to post a quick update. I spoke with the owner of Family Fun Hobbies last night. Sunday 3/5 was reserved for Heroscape since the store already has events scheduled for Saturday.
Old January 19th, 2017, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9BelowMadness View Post
Just wanted to post a quick update. I spoke with the owner of Family Fun Hobbies last night. Sunday 3/5 was reserved for Heroscape since the store already has events scheduled for Saturday.

Okay then, this sounds like it might come together and we've got six weeks to work on the details, like maps, armies, invitations, other logistical stuff, and whether to start a new forum page for it. For now I'll just repeat my post from last September to see if there's any interest:
[QUOTE]
Is anyone else reading this thread? Please RSVP with at least a Yes or No if you are even thinking about attending this event . . . @tom, @Arcus, @mad_wookiee, @spidysox , @peteparkerh , @fallow , @grunttactics , @manofwar , @DragonSlayer2 , @PeasantDave , @buellsmith , @Azalyth , @Big Boa , @chas , @Grishnakh , @Taeblewalker , @Sherman Davies , @kolakoski , @clancampbell , @Einar's puppy , @jbbnbsmith , @major/flint , @mikelizzio , @TheEpicAlpaca , @King of Blanks , @TheEpicLlama , @NightSwipe , @Onacara , @owvanguard , @Scooter72 , @TheGeneral , @Northgate , etc. (that's everybody that I can think of that used to play HeroScape in NJ & eastern PA who might still be in the area).
[/UNQUOTE]
I will be in Florida the first week of February, but will post something on the FaceBook pages: HeroScapers, HeroScapers Chat, and HeroScapers.Com when I get back. You guys should have decided on a Format and Agenda by then.

Old January 19th, 2017, 12:29 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

Saturday work's better, Sunday probably would not work but will see in the future.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events