Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 3rd, 2018, 06:41 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
The Book of Karai

The Book of Karai

C3G IDW SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 58
HAND AND FOOT

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the TMNT Heroes in a Half Shell set.
Its model number and name are #021 / Karai.

Character Bio - A deadly ninja and loyal agent of the Foot Clan, Karai's skill with both katana and yumi (a Japanese bow) is exemplary. Ruthless, but with a strong sense of honour, Karai is responsible for rebuilding the Foot, and is utterly driven by her duty to her master, the Shredder - even when his actions prove grating.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Karai allows Ninja to move 1 additional space with her Ninja Leadership special power. Current Ninja.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:10 PM. Reason: png
Old May 3rd, 2018, 06:42 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Karai

NAME = KARAI
SECRET IDENTITY = OROKU KARAI

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = NINJA
PERSONALITY = LOYAL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 3
DEFENCE = 5

POINTS = 185

NINJA LEADERSHIP

All other Ninja you control move one additional space.

FOCUSED STRIKES

When attacking an adjacent figure with Karai, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. After Karai attacks an adjacent figure, she may attack one additional time.

ACROBATIC MOVEMENT

Karai never takes falling damage and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After rolling attack dice for a normal attack or after rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move Karai one space up to 6 levels up or down.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; June 11th, 2018 at 09:49 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 06:42 AM
Hard as ice

Comic
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Figure
Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; May 4th, 2018 at 12:01 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 07:05 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'll get some mini pictures for you tonight.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 07:08 AM
Hard as ice

Thanks, chap!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 3rd, 2018, 08:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Karai - Breathing

It will be interesting how she plays out. I could see her actually drop in points. She will be a bit fragile with no defensive power but her synergy and range should allow her to be worth her points.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 11:12 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Whoa...Whao..Whoa. I have all kinds of issues with this...J/K. No comments that haven't already been stated and/or addressed during workshopping. Looking forward to a quick design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
It will be interesting how she plays out. I could see her actually drop in points. She will be a bit fragile with no defensive power but her synergy and range should allow her to be worth her points.
?Defense of 5, Acrobatic Movement to avoid multi attackers?

That's not what I'd call fragile. Not every figures needs a specific defensive power.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 02:43 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Hopefully, Acrobatic Movement will make her hard to hurt and pin down - helps her keep to height or other defensive positions and allows her to move out of the way of some multi-attacks (particularly melee ones). Hopefully, her points won't go too low - I really feel like she ought to be stronger than the non-Leo Turtles

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 3rd, 2018, 02:56 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

If I had to guess, you're looking around 175 area. We'll see though. I wouldn’t get too hung up on point value. Point value isn't a sign of raw power or skill. There's plenty of examples of inflated point values due to other reasons, such as synergies and boosts etc. Star-Lord being a prime example at 250, when the character at face value based on power and abilities probably wouldn't crack 200.

All that matters is that she's fun and draftable. Not everything needs to be a thematic 1-1 representation compared to every other character that ever existed. If that were the case, we failed long long ago, and I can't blame us as that would be a ridiculous attempt to be perfect.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 03:12 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
If I had to guess, you're looking around 175 area. We'll see though. I wouldn’t get too hung up on point value. Point value isn't a sign of raw power or skill. There's plenty of examples of inflated point values due to other reasons, such as synergies and boosts etc. Star-Lord being a prime example at 250, when the character at face value based on power and abilities probably wouldn't crack 200.

All that matters is that she's fun and draftable. Not everything needs to be a thematic 1-1 representation compared to every other character that ever existed. If that were the case, we failed long long ago, and I can't blame us as that would be a ridiculous attempt to be perfect.
I am aware of that - thematically, I'd say she was on Leo's level, but in game with what Leo does for the Turtles, there's no way she's reaching 210, nor should she. I would like to try to crack 185 here, though - 175 does feel a little low for her, to me, and I think the 1-1 comparisons are more worth making when it's thematically linked characters.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 3rd, 2018, 03:14 PM
Hard as ice

Sanity check time! @dok , @Dysole , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @weebaer , thoughts?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 3rd, 2018, 03:41 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'd say she was on Leo's level, but in game with what Leo does for the Turtles, there's no way she's reaching 210, nor should she.
That's the thing though, Leo isn't 210 if you're just talking about a 1-on-1 fight. He's close to 170 without Turtle Power and Ninja Focus.

So her coming in around that same value(the +1 movement to Ninjas is pretty minimal point value wise) makes sense. She'd be on the same power level as Leo in terms of actual 1-1 combat.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library