Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 24th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Moon Base Alpha

The Book of Moon Base Alpha

A C3G Competitive Map

Download PDF
Go to Tabletop Simulator Link

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Set, Battle for the Underdark™ Master Set, 2x Fortress of the Archkyrie™ Expansion Sets

MAP Bio - On the far side of the Moon lies a base. Few people know of its existence and even fewer have ever visited. Is it a staging point for an alien invasion? Is it a secret headquarters for Earth's heroes to watch over us all? Perhaps it's both and they are up there now battling for the sake of all humanity!

GLYPHS USED:
  • None
DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
  • None
SETUP:
  • Map Size -
SPECIAL RULES:
  • None

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by tcglkn; May 9th, 2022 at 09:54 AM.
Old June 24th, 2011, 10:14 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Map In Progress: Moon Base 2

Looks good so far. What do the shadow tiles represent? Are they just a shadow or is supposed to be a chasm?
Old June 24th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I like it! I was expecting the Marvel tiles to represent light and dark areas of the moon, but I am cool with dungeon and shadow tiles. But do tell us whether the shadow is chasm or shadow!

I would also like to see several moon maps to go with this one, just like we have a number of city maps.

Old June 24th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This is pretty cool, but what is the draw to the bottom. If I were playing here I'm flying straight to the top.
Old June 24th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

This feels like a bit of a rehashing of the Swamp Lab. If that is intentional, perhaps you could call this one the "Lunar Lab". If it isn't intentional, perhaps you could rethink your design a bit.
Old June 24th, 2011, 11:49 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Maybe a crater would go nicely.

Old June 24th, 2011, 11:55 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
This feels like a bit of a rehashing of the Swamp Lab. If that is intentional, perhaps you could call this one the "Lunar Lab". If it isn't intentional, perhaps you could rethink your design a bit.
Hey, that could start a trend of us recreating some of our other maps but on the moon or in space instead.
Old June 25th, 2011, 12:15 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the overall feel of the map. The general layout does remind me of Swamp Lab a bit, but not a clone or anything. To differentiate it a little you could shift the positioning of the base structure. I like the doorways on either side. Looks like a tunnel running underneath. I'm hoping you are planning on making use of the elevator DOs.
Old June 25th, 2011, 12:26 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of water - perhaps a storage tank located inside the building. Water would be very precious on the moon! It could even be a victory condition of some sort, or a glyph could represent control of it.

Old June 25th, 2011, 12:37 AM

Water would be precious, but I don't think of Water when I think of the Moon.

Hey, does our moon have a name? All other moons do.
Old June 25th, 2011, 12:42 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Dark Side Of The Moon (Base)

You can synch up Wizard of Oz while playing a game of C3G.
Old June 25th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Our moon is named Moon. It's a capitalization thing.

I like it. I feel like there might be a tight squeeze in the tunnel area, though, and elevator lifts are a must, but I don't have any real problems with it. I do see the similarities to Swamp Lab, but it's such a different theme and scale that it doesn't bother me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library