Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 21st, 2015, 12:53 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of Rodian Thugs

The Holocron of Rodian Thugs

Adventure Pack 2: Jabba's Palace

figure card:

Rectangular Cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Galaxy at War set. Its model number and name are #38/Rodian Trader.
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Clone Strike set. Its model number and name are #57/Rodian Mercenary.
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Bounty Hunters set. Its model number and name are #46/Rodian Hunt Master.
Alternate figure:
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Bounty Hunters set. Its model number and name are Promo/Rodian Hunt Master.

Character Bio - Rodians were infamous for their violent culture, which sprang from the difficulties of life in the jungles of their homeworld. They were often relegated to the fringes of galactic society as bounty hunters or criminal henchmen in the employ of gangsters like Jabba the Hutt.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
DUROS THUGS/QUARREN THUGS : Gang Activity
Being Ruthless Thugs, the Rodian Thugs may benefit from the Duros Thugs and the Quarren Thugs GANG ACTIVITY bonding.

JABBA THE HUTT : Underworld Connections
Being figures who follow the Independent faction, the Rodian Thugs may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's UNDERWORLD CONNECTIONS turn bonding special power.

BIB FORTUNA : Underworld Recruiter
Being Thugs who follow the Independent faction, the Rodian Thugs may benefit from Bib Fortuna's UNDERWORLD RECRUITER special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
GANG ACTIVITY : Ruthless Thugs
Ruthless Thugs may benefit from Rodian Thugs GANG ACTIVITY special power. Current Ruthless Thugs include: Duros Thugs and Quarren Thugs

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: TREX
• Second playtest: Koolster25
• Third playtest: Tai-Pan
• Art by: mac122

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; February 16th, 2020 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Added rectangular cards
Old March 21st, 2015, 12:53 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Rodian Thugs

NAME = RODIAN THUGS
FACTION = INDEPENDENT

SPECIES = RODIAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (3)
CLASS = THUGS
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2
POINTS = 50

GANG ACTIVITY
Instead of taking a turn with the Rodian Thugs, you may move up to 6 Ruthless Thugs you control. You may then attack with any 3 Ruthless Thugs that moved this turn.

INFRARED VISION
When attacked by a Rodian Thug, any special power preventing clear sight to the defending figure is negated for that attack. The defending figure may not roll any additional defense dice or use any special abilities due to the type of terrain it occupies or is adjacent to.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; August 10th, 2015 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Updated IR Vision
Old January 28th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Does Infrared Vision negate the Deepwyrm Drows' Hide in Darkness ability or only negate the bonus from a dungeon or shadow tile?

Old January 28th, 2016, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Does Infrared Vision negate the Deepwyrm Drows' Hide in Darkness ability or only negate the bonus from a dungeon or shadow tile?
Good question. I believe since "Hide In Darkness" doesn't reference clear sight, and the primary mechanic of the power is not terrain based, the power can be used, but the bonuses offered by dungeon or shadow space would be negated by the bolded part of Infrared Vision.

Quote:
INFRARED VISION
When attacked by a Rodian Thug, any special power preventing clear sight to the defending figure is negated for that attack. The defending figure may not roll any additional defense dice or use any special abilities due to the type of terrain it occupies or is adjacent to.
Other HoSS members want to chime in?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 28th, 2016, 09:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I think that covers it well Mac.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 29th, 2016, 12:43 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I agree with Mac. Just pretend like the Drow is on a non-shadow or non-dungeon space.
Old January 29th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape