Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old September 24th, 2010, 06:53 PM

Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

Collections is a great feature! I especially like the ability to adjust individual unit quantities (for extras from trading etc). I agree about enhancing the visibility of collections and especially about reminding folks to save early, save often! (Personally I'd strongly advise people to save every 15 minutes - this is the web after all).

I'd prefer ads but I would probably be willing to pay a small fee. Paid smartphone app(s) would be really cool too, if you're heading that direction.
Old September 28th, 2010, 11:17 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
I do like the new figure photos, but honestly, I'd rather have the missing card photos filled in.
Done! The card images for Wave D2 are now online.

Old September 29th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

has this been displayed in the the week at heroscapers by chance? I think it should be if it hasnt been already.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 11:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

For C3G Battleplan, could you just create it as a separate console like HeroScape and HeroClix are?
Old October 3rd, 2010, 01:01 AM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
For C3G Battleplan, could you just create it as a separate console like HeroScape and HeroClix are?
Not a bad idea. However, if I understand correctly, the C3G units were designed to mix in with all the other Heroscape units, so it seems like they'd need to be available in the C3G console anyway.

Old October 3rd, 2010, 01:05 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post
Quote:
Not a bad idea. However, if I understand correctly, the C3G units were designed to mix in with all the other Heroscape units, so it seems like they'd need to be available in the C3G console anyway.
Yes.
Old October 5th, 2010, 03:06 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Honestly, I would just like to see the ability to add customs. That allows C3G as well as so much more; why would Jay restrict himself to a small subset of customs?

Longer term, it would be cool if there were some sort of file that the C3G folks (or any custom-maker, FTM) could provide us, and then all folks who wanted to use that custom could load the file somewhere and Battleplan would recognize that and load the custom automatically. But, for now, just give me a way to type my custom figure's stats (and save it, obviously) and that'll be good enough.

Except before you do that, please make it remember how many points my army is worth please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Last edited by Xotli; October 6th, 2010 at 10:51 AM. Reason: fixed typo
Old October 5th, 2010, 12:55 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

He created a form for to fill out online that he will use to add C3G customs for everyone. I supposed it could be modified to add figs just to your collection, but it would be better if all the C3G, TNT, and other group made & peer reviewed figures were added for all to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hey guys, in order for us to get C3G on the excellent Battleplan program, we need people with time and energy to help out by filling out this form. Basically, the form needs to be filled out once for both figures, so if you could sign up in this thread for whatever figures you want to fill it out for and then go back and edit your own sign up sheet with which figures are done each time you do them, that should help us from having any redundant efforts!
In order to expedite the process, I'm adding the links to each of the books we need this done for, in alphabetical order.
Make sure to post the correct entry for Planet, ignore the basic side info as there is none, and make sure to enter Super Strength as a power like so!

Super Strength
*** is not affected by Falling and Major Falling. *** is still affected by Extreme Falling. *** also ignores any special powers that give automatic shields to Destructible Objects.
Old October 6th, 2010, 03:29 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!

I have been using this utility for quite some time now and would like to thank you for it.

Now that you have added the collections tab and a need to sign on to see your collection is there a possibility to have the option to save armies? I have kind of done this myself by printing to a PDF file and keep that in a file on my PC but it would be cool to keep a history of the armies you have used at tournaments (or just in general) on another tab within the Battle plan site.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old October 21st, 2010, 03:57 PM

Manbrarian is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am not sure if I am the only person who would use this, but a feature that randomly selected x cards from my collection of would be fun. I like the idea of building armies from limited pools, and this would take all of the difficulty out of generating those pools.

Thanks for the program, it looks great!
Old October 21st, 2010, 11:18 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm just using this program for the first time tonight, and I'm loving it! It's sooo helpful!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old October 25th, 2010, 02:13 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome, awesome program. Thank you.

Now for my vote. Everything listed above is great, and I'll throw another vote in for saved armies. Also, I don't know if this is super easy or what, but it would be handy if our accounts could save a default sorting method. I'd like to be able to log on straight to sorting by Master Points if I could.

That said, battleplan is super cool without any adjustments.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software