Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 5th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Stepford Cuckoo (Celeste)

The Book of Stepford Cuckoo (Celeste)

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 32
PREP SCHOOL PSYCHICS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Mutations and Monsters set.
Its model numbers and names are #009, #101 / Cuckoo, Esme Cuckoo.
Character Bio- Cloned from ova cells harvested from Emma Frost, the five sisters - Celeste, Esme, Mindee, Phoebe and Sophie - were originally created to be weapons powerful enough to kill every mutant by combining their telepathic abilities.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • NA

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:_________________________________________________________________

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 11:55 PM. Reason: png
Old December 5th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Stepford Cuckoo - Design

NAME = STEPFORD CUCKOO
IDENTITY = CELESTE

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = FEARFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 80

SHARED MIND
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with this Stepford Cuckoo, you may take a turn with any other Stepford Cuckoo you control.

COMBINED TELEPATHY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 3 + Special.
Stepford Cuckoo does not need clear line of sight to attack with this special attack. Roll 1 additional attack die for each Telepath you control within 3 spaces of this Stepford Cuckoo that is either engaged with the defending figure or unengaged. Destructible objects and figures with the Mental Shield special power are not affected by this special attack.

MENTAL SHIELD
An opponent may never take temporary or permanent control of this Stepford Cuckoo.

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 4th, 2014 at 12:12 PM. Reason: split personalities
Old December 5th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like it, but Griffin's gonna hate it.

Should Androids be affected by a telepathic SA?
Old December 5th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I like it, but Griffin's gonna hate it.

Should Androids be affected by a telepathic SA?
Why, it's just a much scaled down version of White Martian?

Why not? Androids are affected by every other telepathic attack - Prof X, Psylocke, White Martian.

Old December 5th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Griffin hated the idea of designing the Stepford Cuckoos as Uncommon Heroes.

It was just a suggestion, I don't think a telepathic attack should affect something without a brain, but I guess we're just following a standard now.
Old December 5th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Business Casual

In my readings, I can't really find anything different enough about them to differentiate them as separate Unique Heroes. I mean they are identical. Would we rather have a squad of 5? That would be unique.

Plus, the cap of 5 isn't arbitrary, there were only 5 of them.

Old December 5th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
QUINTUPLETS
The maximum number of Stepford Cuckoos you may control is 5.

SHARED MIND
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with this Stepford Cuckoo, you may take a turn with any other Stepford Cuckoo you control.
I really like the design being uncommon with a limit to it. Maybe we could combine these two powers into one like this:

TELEPATHIC QUINTUPLETS
The maximum number of Stepford Cuckoos you may control is 5. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with this Stepford Cuckoo, you may take a turn with any other Stepford Cuckoo you control.
Old December 5th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I was thinking we could combine the first two powers as well. That's the only real change I'd push for here. I like it.
A squad of five would be a lot of fun, but I could see the argument against them having 1 life, so this way totally works for me too.
Also, one text tweak suggestion on the special attack. I know this is implied since it's a special attack on this card, but just to be safe ...

COMBINED TELEPATHY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3 + Special.
When this Stepford Cuckoo uses this special attack, roll 1 additional attack die for each Stepford Cuckoo you control within 5 spaces of this Stepford Cuckoo. Figures with the Mental Shield special power and destructible objects are not affected by this special attack.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 5th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Tcglkn is right. I hate it.

I feel that creating a power that caps how many you can draft is is the weird way of going about just creating 5 of them. They do each have their own personality, and I feel that if a character in the comics has a name, we should make it unique with a name as well.

I prefer designing each of these girls as Unique Heroes.
Old December 5th, 2011, 02:09 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the uncommon hero approach. Also agree with the suggestions Bats and tickle made. Special attack is very cool.

Was thinking it would be nice to have a subtle tie in with Emma Frost. The best thing I can think of is requiring one of their powers to need clear sight and then Emma will have that Telepathic Link power that omael suggested that would give them all clear sight.

One other thing, their stats seem really good for 80 points. Might lower them to attack 3 and defense 4. Would be nice if they were a little weaker than Emma or Jean Grey individually, but when they team up they can do some damage with that special.
Old December 5th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
One other thing, their stats seem really good for 80 points. Might lower them to attack 3 and defense 4. Would be nice if they were a little weaker than Emma or Jean Grey individually, but when they team up they can do some damage with that special.
I would prefer an attack/defense of 3/4 here.
Old December 5th, 2011, 04:28 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I thought a Unique Squad of either 5 or 3 would have been the best approach. I don't really think they should be all individual heroes at all. They are all the same after all, hence their collective name.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library