Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 14th, 2009, 09:21 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Louisville's OVAH Cup Day, GENESIS Tournament 5/9/09!!!

Greetings Ohio Valley,

I'm beginning preparations for the very first OVAH Cup/Game Day. It is destined to go down in the Heroscape Annals as the Genesis Tournament and will crown the King Heroscaper of the Ohio Valley!

The tentative date is 5/9/09 at Pet Shop Comics in Louisville, Ky. If you are not eligible to compete for the OVAH Cup there will be many and various Heroscape events in which you may participate. The variety of events is of course based on attendance.

Please post here on if you are planning on attending this event. This will help me greatly to organize games and plan prize support.

Thank you and God Bless America!

Definite
Onion Knight
Gulp
Scribidinus
JordanC
KCU Master 2007
LuckyFingers09
JSChild +1
Wdgrant
Utgarsrage
SuperflyTNT
Brewster
Aldin

Last edited by Onion Knight; February 6th, 2009 at 02:54 PM.
Old January 14th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Louisville's OVAH Cup Day, GENESIS Tournament 5/9/09!!!

If I'm gonna take the cup I have to there, plus is will be a good last hurah before finals week. Count me and Luckyfingers both in as definite!
Old January 14th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
If you are not eligible to compete for the OVAH Cup...
Eligible?

~Aldin, curiously

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 14th, 2009, 09:51 AM

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

You have to have competed in at least 2 OVAH tournaments and be ranked in the top X (not sure what it is yet).

At the bottom of this page it tells the requirements to be eligible for the cup.
Old January 14th, 2009, 09:56 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Yes. (See bottom of the page)

You must have participated in at least 2 OVAH tournaments and a final OVAH score in the top 12 to play for the Cup, which will be a single elimination tournament. Next year the minimum tournament requirement will be 3. I initially chose two because I wasn't sure how this OVAH thing was gonna go.

Edit: Thanks KCU
Old January 14th, 2009, 10:01 AM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmmm,

Can I transfer my Pac-10 tourney record? Did the gameday I went to last year qualify? Does the one at the end of this month?

~Aldin, competitively

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 14th, 2009, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Hmmm,

Can I transfer my Pac-10 tourney record? Did the gameday I went to last year qualify? Does the one at the end of this month?

~Aldin, competitively
Sorry, no.

But yes, you will have one score under your belt from the Tournament on the 31st, and I'm sure there will be a few more between now and May.
Old January 14th, 2009, 11:19 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

I guess I'll be attending, but I'll have to attend quite a few events to qualify, maybe... I don't really know.
Old January 14th, 2009, 11:53 AM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Hmmm,

~Aldin, competitively
Aldin if I'm not mistaken, the tourney Who'Dat held in Nashville was an OVAH event.

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old January 14th, 2009, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur1976 View Post
Aldin if I'm not mistaken, the tourney Who'Dat held in Nashville was an OVAH event.
On the OVAH site it said it wasn't scored...

~Aldin, fighting for his right to party

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 14th, 2009, 12:00 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur1976 View Post
On the OVAH site it said it wasn't scored...

~Aldin, fighting for his right to party
Hmm I saw you guys listed in the standings here :

http://www.ohiovalleyscapers.com/OVAH%20Cup.html

I may be wrong about the whole deal.. I usually am

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old January 14th, 2009, 12:03 PM

Onion Knight went through recently and updated a lot of scores.

Yes, Aldin, you are on there, about halfway down.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events