Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:42 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Dredd'verse workshop

Looking good! I, for one, would have no problem with a dual class, unless that opens up some serious synergys. I don't own any of the Mutant Telepaths, but it seems to me like there will most likely be synergy there already... I'll see what I can find.

EDIT: Quick question about Anderson's I Need Backup. The way it's worded, if you simply don't roll all skulls, she gets bonding? If that's the way it's supposed to be, I'm completly ok with that, I just noticed that you seemed to be going with "looser" bonding powers, that don't activate often. Just checking!

EDIT: All I could find was Cyclops Telepath Bonding. So, yeah. I'm good with the dual class.

Last edited by orgsbane; May 23rd, 2013 at 12:54 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like how the SA works and I see Anderson is a Telepath so she can bring her into the fold, or a different Telepath completely. helps make the Judges more flexible if Anderson can run in a Telepath build and any of the many Telepaths can run in a Judge build.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I think Anderson will be the most versatile of the Judges.

I am mostly happy with how they stand right now. I really wanted some sort of limited bonding but quozl put up strong opposition to that, but I like the current version.

Hershey's SA is a streaky power.
Anderson has a quozl and a Good Pig power! I have got a lot of help along the way.

@ogrsbane

It will be up to the Heroes if they will allow dual class or not. I think it will work either way but there might be some weirdness, I will have to take a closer look at the Telepaths.

Yes Anderson did have 'loser bonding' (love that) but quozl was adamantly against the Judges having bonding, so she has Legal Counsel, right now.
I am still not sure if she is quite right and I really think the Legal Counsel power is so cool it should be reserved for a lawyer figure like Matt Murdock.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:21 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Psi-Judge Anderson

Human
Unique Hero
Telepath
Valiant? She has sacrificed herself to save the city.
Medium 5

Life: 4

Move: 5
Range: 8
Attack: 4
Defense: 5

PRE-COG FLASH
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on the Army Card of a figure they control, and before a turn is taken with that figure, you may move Judge Anderson up to 5 spaces. When moving with Pre-cog Flash, Judge Anderson will take any leaving engagement attacks. Pre-cog Flash can be used once per round.

ENEMY OF DEATH
Judge Anderson rolls one additional die when attacking or defending against an Undead figure.

Quozl suggested this for her third power.

LEGAL COUNSEL
After taking a turn with Judge Anderson, if she attacked an opponent's figure, you may immediately move an unrevealed Order Marker from an Army Card you control to an Army Card of a Judge you control.

I love this power and I think perhaps it should be saved for another design.
I would rather it work for all figures and perhaps better for Judges.

LEGAL COUNSEL

After taking a turn with Judge Anderson, if she attacked an opponent's figure, you may immediately move an unrevealed Order Marker from an Army Card you control to any other Army Card you control, or any number of unrevealed Order Markers from this card to any other Army Card of a Judge you control.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 1st, 2013, 01:31 PM

Old One Eye

T-Rex
Unique Hero
Devourer
Relentless
Huge 15

Life: 17

Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 7
Defense: 3

LEADER OF THE PACK

After taking a turn with this figure you may move any other T-Rex figures you control 5 hexes apiece. Figures moved by this special power must end their turn adjacent to Old One Eye.

DINO-DOMINANCE
When attacking an opponent's adjacent huge figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent huge figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.
Spoiler Alert!

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; August 21st, 2013 at 04:14 PM.
Old August 1st, 2013, 01:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Move up to 5 other T-Rex figures? Who would those 5 T-Rex figures be?
Old August 1st, 2013, 02:57 PM

Yeah there are only two right now but I have to leave it open for more.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 21st, 2013, 03:02 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Flipping awesome, but the 22 life is huge!
Old August 21st, 2013, 04:10 PM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've just finished reading Flesh: The Dino Files on holiday. Great stuff - it would make a great CG fest summer movie.

As for the Lawmaster, I found 5 of these bad boys on my travels:

It's a bit of a stretch on the original design, but looks very futuristic (and a lot better than the bike in the recent Dredd movie). Blue and White is a good nod to traditional law enforcement colour schemes too.

Spoiler Alert!

It's a Hot Wheels toy Max Steel Motorcycle 59/250 and fits beautifully on 2 hexes.
Old August 21st, 2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Flipping awesome, but the 22 life is huge!
I know. I think 17 will be plenty.
Updated. I also tweaked this power.

LEADER OF THE PACK

After taking a turn with this figure you may move any other T-Rex figures you control 5 hexes apiece. Figures moved by this special power must end their turn adjacent to Old One Eye.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 21st, 2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post
I've just finished reading Flesh: The Dino Files on holiday. Great stuff - it would make a great CG fest summer movie.

It's a bit of a stretch on the original design, but looks very futuristic (and a lot better than the bike in the recent Dredd movie). Blue and White is a good nod to traditional law enforcement colour schemes too.

Spoiler Alert!

It's a Hot Wheels toy Max Steel Motorcycle 59/250 and fits beautifully on 2 hexes.
Yes, yes , yes!

You rule streaky! Thank you.

Any thoughts on Old One Eye?

I wanted her to have a lower Defense allowing even weaker figures to wound her but with enough Life to take a beating. She is weaker than Satanus overall but should still be able to take him one on one.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 21st, 2013, 04:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post

Spoiler Alert!

What stores did you find those in? I've been checking out the hotwheels sections of Walmart/Target/Shopco/ToysRUs looking for bikes a lot recently and never saw that one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy