Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 18th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: War Horse of Troy -- MegaSilver's Customs

Tickle?

I should have the Drudge Overlord card done tomorrow or Monday.
Old February 19th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

MOUNT
Whenever a small or medium figure you control ends it move adjacent to this War Horse of Troy, if there are no other figures on this card, you may choose that figure as the Rider. Place the Rider on this card. Instead of moving the Rider, you must either move this Horse or placed the Rider adjacent to this Horse. If this Horse is destroyed, place the Rider on the space the Horse occupied and roll an unblockable attack die against the Rider.

HORSEBACK
The Rider is considered adjacent to and occupying both spaces one level above this War Horse of Troy. When this Horse is could be targeted for any special power or attack on any army card, the Rider may be targeted instead. When using the Rider's special powers or attacks, this Horse's target point must be used. If the placed figure is destroyed, remove the figure from this card.

DISENGAGE
This War Horse of Troy never rolls for leaving engagement attacks.

You need to clarify that only one Rider may be on the Horse at once. And I cleaned up your wording in a few places. Mechanically, I think it works out, I just clarified a few things.

Let me know what you think.
Old February 19th, 2012, 08:52 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
MOUNT
Whenever a small or medium figure you control ends it move adjacent to this War Horse of Troy, if there are no other figures on this card, you may choose that figure as the Rider. Place the Rider on this card. Instead of moving the Rider, you must either move this Horse or place the Rider adjacent to this Horse. If this Horse is destroyed, place the Rider on the space the Horse occupied and roll one unblockable attack die against the Rider.

HORSEBACK
The Rider is considered adjacent to and occupying both spaces one level above this War Horse of Troy. When this Horse is could be targeted for any special power or attack on any army card, the Rider may be targeted instead. When using the Rider's special powers or attacks, this Horse's target point must be used. If the placed figure is destroyed, remove the figure from this card.

DISENGAGE
This War Horse of Troy and it's Rider never roll for leaving engagement attacks.

You need to clarify that only one Rider may be on the Horse at once. And I cleaned up your wording in a few places. Mechanically, I think it works out, I just clarified a few things.

Let me know what you think.
I fixed a few typos and added extra content to clarify some things. Other than that, you've wrote it much better than I did. Thanks!

So, everyone, does this sound good to you? Any clarifications I need to make?
Old February 20th, 2012, 04:09 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

There may still be a few grammar errors, that's not my strong point. But I think the mechanics are solid. Nice work.
Old February 20th, 2012, 12:36 PM

Here is the card! Man, there is not a lot of room to fit the words.

Last edited by MegaSilver; February 22nd, 2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old February 20th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Here is the card! Man, there is not a lot of room to fit the words.

Wouldn't the current wording make the rider immune at range to powers that can only target small or medium like Poisonous Acid Breath? Also, shouldn't this:
"If the placed figure is destroyed, remove the figure from this card."
Be this?
"If the Rider is destroyed, remove it from this card."
Or am I missing something?

Old February 20th, 2012, 06:07 PM

You are right, that needs to be fixed.

Also, the rest was bad copying on my part.

Should be fixed by... Wednesday, I think.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 01:41 PM

I fixed the card. Hopefully everything is clear on it now.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 02:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

Looks great. Love the HORSEBACK power title.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 03:22 PM

Well, you thought of it.

Thanks for the help!

Do you think it's SoV material?
Old February 22nd, 2012, 05:21 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I like the war horse card, but I have two questions about order marker placement:

1) If I reveal an order marker on the rider's card, I can attack from horseback but I cannot move, correct?

2) If I place an order marker on the horse, I can move and attack with the horse but not the rider, correct?

Order marker management will be important here.

I have some old horse figures (from cowboys and indians), and it will be great to use this card to add them into games.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I like the war horse card, but I have two questions about order marker placement:

1) If I reveal an order marker on the rider's card, I can attack from horseback but I cannot move, correct?

2) If I place an order marker on the horse, I can move and attack with the horse but not the rider, correct?

Order marker management will be important here.

I have some old horse figures (from cowboys and indians), and it will be great to use this card to add them into games.
1. No, you can move via the Horse, and then attack with the Rider. A line in Mount should clarify.

2. Yes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards