Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 17th, 2021, 03:54 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Yondu - Vote for Initial

This passes.

Looking for someone to run the Initial
Old July 19th, 2021, 09:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Yondu - Vote for Initial

Now that the Con has wrapped, hopefully someone grabs this soon for you! If nobody does in the next day or two, I can try to once I'm a bit more caught up with life in general.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 20th, 2021, 12:35 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Yondu - Initial Playtesting

Thanks, no hurry. I know you guys have Con hangovers to work off!
Old July 20th, 2021, 11:00 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For sure. I literally only got home this afternoon and have a ton of work work and home stuff to catch up on.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2021, 12:19 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll hit this initial as soon as I can.
Old July 21st, 2021, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
I'll hit this initial as soon as I can.
Sweet, thanks!
Old July 24th, 2021, 11:00 PM

Gonna go ahead and claim this and try to do it next.

Old July 24th, 2021, 11:04 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm already one game in, but if you want it, you may take it.
Old July 24th, 2021, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm already one game in, but if you want it, you may take it.
Derp. Sorry I missed that. He's all yours. I'll go grab Matt Murdock.

Old August 1st, 2021, 06:06 PM
Forum Moderator

PLAYTEST UNIT: Yondu
Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units: Yondu(190), Ch’od, Raza Longknife, Mantis (800) VS The Wrecking Crew (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Yondu(190), Batman(Dick Grayson), Raza Longknife, Hepzibah, Orion Arm Ravagers X1 (800) VS Nebula, Silver Samurai, Batroc, Madripoor Mercenaries X2 (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Yondu(190), Ch’od, Raza Longknife, Manchester Black, Orion Arm Ravagers X2 (1000) VS FF4 (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Overall, Yondu is really fun to play with his Yaka Arrow Frenzy. I found myself never really using his normal attack. My only question regarding the Frenzy is that it does not require clear sight. Was this intentional? Other than that, he is a pretty cool addition to the Pirate faction. I’d say he’s pretty good at 190 here. The last game probably would have been a little closer had the FF4 had better dice rolls.
Old August 1st, 2021, 06:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Definitely intentional that he doesn’t need clear sight. He can use it through walls.
Old August 1st, 2021, 06:24 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Definitely intentional that he doesn’t need clear sight. He can use it through walls.
Okay. Yeah, I wasn't sure, but I played it as such.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library