Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 6th, 2021, 02:32 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Battle Beast (V-FE)

Yea
Old June 6th, 2021, 04:05 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea
Old June 6th, 2021, 04:14 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea!
Old June 6th, 2021, 04:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Battle Beast

yea

Quote:
WORTHY FOE
At the start of each round, if Battle Beast does not have a Foe on the battlefield, you must choose an enemy Unique or Event Hero with the Super Strength special power on the battlefield. The chosen figure must be the Unique or Event Hero with the highest Attack number listed on its card among enemy Unique and Event Heroes with the Super Strength special power on the battlefield. Battle Beast cannot leave engagement with his Foe. When attacking his Foe, Battle Beast may re-roll all dice in his attack roll that do not show skulls 1 time.

FEROCIOUS STRIKE
When attacking with Battle Beast’s normal attack, if you roll at least:
• 2 skulls, subtract 2 from the defending figure's Defense number.
• 4 skulls, the defending figure immediately receives 1 wound.
• 6 skulls, wounds inflicted with that attack cannot be ignored.

FIGHTS ALONE
Battle Beast cannot take a turn unless you revealed a numbered Order Marker on his card for that turn and no special power on any friendly Army Card can add to his Move, Range, Attack, or Defense numbers.

SUPER STRENGTH
Could probably just say "any or all attack dice" for the blue there? Like he super wants skulls anyway. Not sure if there's a particular edge case you have in mind that would push him to re-roll skulls.
Old June 6th, 2021, 04:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Nope, no edge case in particular, so I think that wording works.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 6th, 2021, 07:41 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think you should spell out 1 at the end of that power.
Old June 7th, 2021, 06:53 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Battle Beast

Quote:
WORTHY FOE
At the start of each round, if Battle Beast does not have a Foe on the battlefield, you must choose an enemy Unique or Event Hero with the Super Strength special power on the battlefield. The chosen figure must be the Unique or Event Hero with the highest Attack number listed on its card among enemy Unique and Event Heroes with the Super Strength special power on the battlefield. Battle Beast cannot leave engagement with his Foe. When attacking his Foe, Battle Beast may re-roll all dice in his attack roll that do not show skulls 1 time.

FEROCIOUS STRIKE
When attacking with Battle Beast’s normal attack, if you roll at least:
• 2 skulls, subtract 2 from the defending figure's Defense number.
• 4 skulls, the defending figure immediately receives 1 wound.
• 6 skulls, wounds inflicted with that attack cannot be ignored.
Lot of words for the first power. What about:

WORTHY FOE
At the start of each round, if Battle Beast does not have a Foe on the battlefield, you must choose an enemy Unique or Event Hero with the Super Strength special power on the battlefield . The chosen figure must be the Unique or Event Hero with the highest Attack number listed on its card among enemy Unique and Event Heroes with the Super Strength special power on the battlefield to be his Foe. Battle Beast cannot leave engagement with his Foe. When attacking his Foe, Battle Beast may re-roll any or all attack dice one time.

Also, just to be clear, the effects of FEROCIOUS STRIKE are cumulative, right? If 6 or more skulls are rolled, all three effects occur?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 7th, 2021, 10:32 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Ferocious Strike is cumulative. I can throw some 'and's in there if we want.

Worthy Foe's lingo is taken from Maxima's "Gots to find me a man" power, I'm no fan of it. I'd be down with shortening it if we don't mind it being different/updating her lingo.

I think that version stops him from picking dudes if you have higher attack than them and whatnot though? Since the 'the highest Attack number' part isn't limited to enemy Heroes now.

After chatting with LP and Tickle, I think the Super Strength part is unnecessary (again, just something that was on Maxima's card). So if we cut that what about:

WORTHY FOE
At the start of each round, if Battle Beast does not have a Foe on the battlefield, you must choose a Unique or Event Hero with the highest Attack number listed on its card from among enemy Unique and Event Heroes on the battlefield to be his Foe. Battle Beast cannot leave engagement with his Foe. When attacking his Foe, Battle Beast may re-roll any or all attack dice one time.

My Etsy Store
Old June 7th, 2021, 10:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
WORTHY FOE
At the start of each round, if Battle Beast does not have a Foe on the battlefield, you must choose a Unique or Event Hero with the highest Attack number listed on its card from among enemy Unique and Event Heroes on the battlefield to be his Foe. Battle Beast cannot leave engagement with his Foe. When attacking his Foe, Battle Beast may re-roll any or all attack dice one time.
Think you can change the red part to just be figures since you already specify they have to be Unique or Event earlier in the power. Otherwise I like this a lot.

I do think ands would be helpful for Ferocious Strike, I knew it stacked but it probably could be a tad clearer
Old June 7th, 2021, 10:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How's this look?

At the start of each round, if Battle Beast does not have a Foe on the battlefield, you must choose the enemy Unique or Event Hero on the battlefield with the highest Attack number listed on its card to be his Foe. Battle Beast cannot leave engagement with his Foe. When attacking his Foe, Battle Beast may re-roll any or all attack dice one time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 7th, 2021, 10:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

Yours is less clear on what to do if multiple figures have the same highest power. I don't think we're hurting for space that much on this card so I prefer the slight extra clarity of Soundwarp's version.
Old June 7th, 2021, 10:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
How's this look?

At the start of each round, if Battle Beast does not have a Foe on the battlefield, you must choose the enemy Unique or Event Hero on the battlefield with the highest Attack number listed on its card to be his Foe. Battle Beast cannot leave engagement with his Foe. When attacking his Foe, Battle Beast may re-roll any or all attack dice one time.
If we think that's clear enough that the highest attack part is only checking between enemy Unique/Event Heroes then I'd say it's good.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library