Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 21st, 2018, 08:46 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NEW YEAR KNOCKOUT! Sat. January 5th Dayton, OH.

Boom. And it is final.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Last edited by outforblood; November 21st, 2018 at 10:07 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 05:07 PM

TradeMark has disabled reputation

Classic?
Old November 23rd, 2018, 05:06 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TradeMark View Post
Classic?
C3V's will be allowed. But I won't be using them. Lol

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old November 30th, 2018, 03:54 PM

By popular demand we are having the tourney at Bookery Games in Fairborn, OH. again.

13 W Main St, Fairborn, OH 45324

Be awesome to get at least 10 Scapers to attend! See op for format and info! Spread the word.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old December 1st, 2018, 04:38 PM

Marduk has disabled reputation
Re: NEW YEAR KNOCKOUT! Sat Jan 5th Bookery Games Fairborn, O

Count me as a likely maybe (height of my personal flu season). I'll have to read up on the rules again and pick my forces, but hopefully I can manage to not embarrass myself.
Old December 1st, 2018, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
Count me as a likely maybe (height of my personal flu season). I'll have to read up on the rules again and pick my forces, but hopefully I can manage to not embarrass myself.
Princie placed 3rd last tournament after not playing for years. It's like riding a bike right? Lol

Hope to see you there!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old December 1st, 2018, 07:40 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
Princie placed 3rd last tournament after not playing for years. It's like riding a bike right? Lol

Hope to see you there!
Plus, if I’m there, it’s an easy win!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 1st, 2018, 09:49 PM

Man, I got my a$$ handed to me the last 2 tourneys! Hopefully this time I'll win more than 1 game. Lol

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old December 3rd, 2018, 01:50 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I should be there. I am going to stick with "horde" army and play ZOMBIES!!! . I need to borrow 3 squads and 2 zombie hulks if anyone has. Army idea:

Zombies of Morindan * 4
Zombie Hulk * 2
Raelin
110 pionts left - Mika/Sgt. Drake Alexander/Sharwin Wildborn/Brunak/Akumaken/Quorik Warwitch?
Old December 3rd, 2018, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I should be there. I am going to stick with "horde" army and play ZOMBIES!!! . I need to borrow 3 squads and 2 zombie hulks if anyone has. Army idea:

Zombies of Morindan * 4
Zombie Hulk * 2
Raelin
110 pionts left - Mika/Sgt. Drake Alexander/Sharwin Wildborn/Brunak/Akumaken/Quorik Warwitch?
Wowza!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old December 3rd, 2018, 04:15 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

No hulks, but I got the zombies in spades.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 5th, 2018, 11:54 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Dayton, OH. NEW YEAR KNOCKOUT tourney! Sat Jan 5th

Hey Dayton 'Scapers! Count me in for this event. Really looking forward to meeting everyone and getting in a day of battles with you all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events