Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 11th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Ally and Sidekick Rewards Thread

choronos playtest revision sent to A3n

Last edited by Karat; October 12th, 2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old October 12th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

after confirming with bats 2 points for chronos playtest
Old October 13th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
after confirming with bats 2 points for chronos playtest
Well there you confirming with the wrong winged creature. This is my backyard holmes. Just as soon as I see your updated test sheet, I will award the points that I see appropriate.
Old October 14th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Now moves with Flying.

alright well i just sent it in a message to A3n not exactly in a test sheet but i could modify that if asked to
Old October 14th, 2010, 04:39 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
alright well i just sent it in a message to A3n not exactly in a test sheet but i could modify that if asked to
I haven't seen it yet, but you should always put your reports in the correct form.
Old October 14th, 2010, 05:08 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
I haven't seen it yet, but you should always put your reports in the correct form.
Karat advised which 1-on-1 tests where affected by playing him incorrectly and advised the most likely outcomes for those tests. It's here in the thread. Bats agreed that he done enough to earn 2 points but not 3 because of how from the results we don't think Chronos was played intuitively or even utilised enough and the mistake of extracting Thor, all of which requiring us to ask for another playtest.

Cheers
Old October 14th, 2010, 05:18 PM

1 point for Tickle.
Old October 14th, 2010, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Karat advised which 1-on-1 tests where affected by playing him incorrectly and advised the most likely outcomes for those tests. It's here in the thread. Bats agreed that he done enough to earn 2 points but not 3 because of how from the results we don't think Chronos was played intuitively or even utilised enough and the mistake of extracting Thor, all of which requiring us to ask for another playtest.

Cheers
Yeah, based on all that I have seen, I don't think any of us can agree that we got any helpful info other than the Heavy Hitter tests, so those are worth 0.5, but I will be generous and bump it to a full point.

Karat, in the future, please fill out the entire playtest sheet appropriately and in full detail. If you have any questions about playtesting and reporting, please read this post first, then feel free to contact me if you still have a question or concern. C3G PLAYTESTING FAQS
Old October 14th, 2010, 05:49 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cheers
Yeah, based on all that I have seen, I don't think any of us can agree that we got any helpful info other than the Heavy Hitter tests, so those are worth 0.5, but I will be generous and bump it to a full point.

Karat, in the future, please fill out the entire playtest sheet appropriately and in full detail. If you have any questions about playtesting and reporting, please read this post first, then feel free to contact me if you still have a question or concern. C3G PLAYTESTING FAQS
It wasn't how he filled in the sheet. He did a good job of that (I think you are thinking about Tcgkln there). It was how he played Chronos. He made a few ruling errors & but didn't utilize Chronos the best.

Cheers
Old October 14th, 2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cheers

It wasn't how he filled in the sheet. He did a good job of that (I think you are thinking about Tcgkln there). It was how he played Chronos. He made a few ruling errors & but didn't utilize Chronos the best.

Cheers
Ahhh.... I see. Well you are the LD, so how many points do you think it was worth?
Old October 14th, 2010, 06:07 PM

I would say 1.5 so rounding up would match Bats' 2 point suggestion.

Cheers
Old October 14th, 2010, 06:11 PM

2 for Karat then.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape