Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 14th, 2006, 10:26 AM
has been BANNED

Faartknocker is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
TORONTO, CANADA Heroscape gamers.

Prrrt!!! Greetings, friends!

If you or someone you know live(s) in Toronto, Canada or thereabouts and would like to play Heroscape with my friend and I, post your reply in this thread or write to me directly at laudemar84@hotmail.com. I'm centrally located at YONGE and STEELES and own all of the Heroscape sets and expansions (at least 3 of each except for unique heroes). Come and play with us. By the way, the first letter of my e-mail address is a lowercase "L". Cheers!
Old May 16th, 2006, 10:50 PM
has been BANNED

Hi, again, everyone.

I tried to contact an administrator that wrote to me, but my e-mail failed to get through. I don't know why. However, I would like to tell that person -we'll call him "G"-, that I'm interested in playing games and that he should try to e-mail me again. Thanks
Old May 19th, 2006, 05:11 PM

norseman1066 has disabled reputation
Hi,

I'm in the St Claire E and Birchmount area and am looking for gamers to play HeroScape (and other games as well) Check out www.tabsonline.net for all the local action for Toronto and area. PM me with times/places that you'd be able to meet ot play.

There is a meeting at the 2 Headed Dragon on Yonge south of North York center on the East side of Yonge on May 25th. If you are available and interested we could hook up there for some HeroScape. ( 1740 till closing 22oo - 2230) LMK

EDIT

Check out the post in the Events forum.

For my Niece: Misty Lee Jeanveau:
http://www.northernlife.ca/News/Poli...eadon080109003
R.I.P.
Old May 19th, 2006, 11:17 PM
has been BANNED

Hi, "norseman".

I'd like nothing better than to join you guys for some boardgaming and/or Heroscape, but I teach/work on Thursday nights. Why not get together on a Friday or Saturday night? Don't laugh! We're supposed to be serious gamers here. Danceclubs and gold diggin' wo-...er, nevermind. Let's just say "boardgames first".
Old May 25th, 2006, 03:52 PM
has been BANNED

I GOT THEM!!! HURRAY!!!

I got 3 Volcarrean Wastland expansion sets and 3 Tundra (snow/ice) sets. They look great and they're worth every penny. I had to order them from "housemouse.com" because they were not (and will never be) available in Canada. I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend. Cheers!
Old June 3rd, 2006, 10:46 AM
has been BANNED

No one in all of Toronto is interested in playing some games on weekends?
Come on, don't be shy. I'm free every Saturday and usually on Sundays. Let's get a battle going. Cheers!
Old August 22nd, 2006, 10:37 AM
has been BANNED

I'm still looking for more Heroscape opponents in Toronto. I currently have only one regular opponent for Friday nights. If you live near Yonge and Steeles, we can get together for a battle or two on Friday nights (for a three-player game), Saturdays or Sundays (choose one, I can work my schedule around it).

Cheers!
Old September 10th, 2006, 12:16 PM
has been BANNED

Come on, people, I know you're out there in TORONTO and vicinity. Let's hook up for some Heroscape. I've got all the expansions. Cheers!
Old September 11th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!
Fk come on over to this thread http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=63 we are trying to get a TO. HScape event going.

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.
Old March 28th, 2007, 03:05 PM

Bump for a new guy in TO looking for HS Players

R.I.P.
Old March 28th, 2007, 04:34 PM

Sage has disabled reputation
Toronto

My friends and I (about 6 of us) Play at least once a week and we play on weekends when your engaged the whole club thing isn't quite as fun. heh

we would hook up but we are in Whitby just outside of TO... not that far but there could be a mutual meeting ground somewhere. tictac701@hotmail.com is e-mail let me know... and mate where did you get all those pecices in TO.. the guys. we are having so much trouble. I want the forest and men.
Old May 10th, 2007, 09:52 AM

Hi Folks!

HeroScape is on the List for CondoCon in June. I'm hoping that some of the 'Scapers in and around the GTA will come and help promote the game in TO.

If you have figs bring a 500 point army and some terrain and let's have fun. A link to the official TABS site is in my signature. I hope you folks will take the time to register and join in on Saturday June 2nd. I will be GM-ing the session from 17oo, but if you'd like to play all day you can or if you'd like to try Wargames or Euro style games there will be plenty of them ongoing through out the day.

Here is the Address once again:
Trinity Presbyterian Church located at 2737 Bayview Ave situated south of Sheppard and almost adjacent to to the south side of Highway 401, on the east side of Bayview. Runs from 09oo-21oo.

Hope to see some of you there!!

R.I.P.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers