Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 30th, 2012, 07:05 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!
SOV Nominations - printer friendly PDF

Well, I have really grown to love the custom creations coming up on Heroscapers - in fact I still frequent and support this site because of all the excellent customs.

So my request is to those custom creators who have SOV creations pending review. Can you guys direct us to correctly sized PDFs of your cards?

I realize the review process can take a while so I am anxious to give these creations a try prior to official approval. I already have the miniatures, now I just need the correctly sized cards.

Can you help a fellow Heroscaper out?
Old May 30th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: SOV Nominations - printer friendly PDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_J_Keller View Post
Well, I have really grown to love the custom creations coming up on Heroscapers - in fact I still frequent and support this site because of all the excellent customs.

So my request is to those custom creators who have SOV creations pending review. Can you guys direct us to correctly sized PDFs of your cards?

I realize the review process can take a while so I am anxious to give these creations a try prior to official approval. I already have the miniatures, now I just need the correctly sized cards.

When I first read this, I thought: "Yeah, that'd be nice."

When I came back about an hour later, I realized: "Hey! He's talking to me, too!"

If somebody could give me the exact dimensions of a card, I think I could upload a PDF of the Greenspawn Assassin (though I doubt you need it, it was so recent...).
Edit: I guess I'd upload the Ragweb Spider too, as I made the card for SoA...

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; May 30th, 2012 at 09:48 PM.
Old May 31st, 2012, 08:16 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:

When I first read this, I thought: "Yeah, that'd be nice."

When I came back about an hour later, I realized: "Hey! He's talking to me, too!"

If somebody could give me the exact dimensions of a card, I think I could upload a PDF of the Greenspawn Assassin (though I doubt you need it, it was so recent...).
Edit: I guess I'd upload the Ragweb Spider too, as I made the card for SoA...
Actually, I could use that card as i have already purchased three of that miniature
Old May 31st, 2012, 09:44 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Actually, I could use that card as i have already purchased three of that miniature
Coolness. I'll try to get you a good PDF as soon as possible.

Edit: Is this what you need? I did a test-print of the outline of the card for size, but not the actual card. Sorry about the page size, all I have is a PDF printer, not editor. It should be within a tenth-milimeter or so of the official cards. If this works for you, I'll upload Ragweb Spider & (about to be in) Shaitahn PDFs.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; May 31st, 2012 at 10:26 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards