Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Should there be a poll to vote on favorite poll thread?
Yes 7 41.18%
No 10 58.82%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 23rd, 2010, 12:12 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wink Poll: Favorite Poll Thread?

Should I make a poll that allows HeroScaper Participants to vote on their favorite poll thread?

There are lots of poll out there. Favorite Dragon, Favorite Robot, Favorite Robot Dragon... The number is endless. However, there are no polls on the favorite polls! Shame...

Anyway, vote and let me know if we should have a poll to vote on our favorite poll!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 12:25 AM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart
Re: Poll: Favorite Poll Thread?

I think we should vote on whether this thread should be contiued or locked.

Spoiler Alert!
Old August 23rd, 2010, 01:24 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy0715 View Post
I think we should vote on whether this thread should be contiued or locked.
Okay, you start that poll. And if enough people vote that this should be continued *and* enough people vote that we should have a poll to vote on our favorite poll, then your poll could be a contender!

I think this is your sneaky way of getting on to my (possibly) Favorite Poll poll.

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 11:22 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm starting to think the Poll feature should just be locked....
Old August 23rd, 2010, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
I'm starting to think the Poll feature should just be locked....
I have always wondered why it wasn't.... But since it is there... It is going to be used... obviously.

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 01:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

How about edit the OP to this thread to a compilation of all polls - that would at least be constructive enough for me to even consider voting in this poll.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
How about edit the OP to this thread to a compilation of all polls - that would at least be constructive enough for me to even consider voting in this poll.
Now you're just talkin' sensable.

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion