Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old September 27th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah soundoff

Got you down @The B.I.V.
That puts our current count at 16! (Up to 21 including the maybes!) I'm so excited that we're going to have a great turnout!
@Sir Heroscape - Full card scoring this time around, so shoot to kill. And I may ask one of the workers if they are willing/able to help with running rounds, but if not I was planning on doing it myself. If there's an odd number of players I'll just sit out and ref/run things, and if there's even then I'll play but make myself available to ref/run stuff, in which case if any of my games go to time I'll concede the game as a convenience to my opponent for any distractions that may have come up.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 27th, 2016, 11:36 PM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

Put me down as a maybe. It's gonna depend on how my work schedule plays out. I'll know for sure next week
Old September 29th, 2016, 09:46 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

Hello everyone. Hey sorry for being away for a while. Ill see what I can do to make it. Lots going on so just a maybe for now. But Ill do what I can to try and commit. thanks guys get back to you soon.
Old September 29th, 2016, 10:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

It be fun to have you there @wjscaper

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 30th, 2016, 04:53 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

@wjscaper
You need to call @qt.bangerang , I think you're the only one with his phone number, or at least knows where he lives? If he's still in the same cul-de-sac as two years ago, I think I could cold-knock doors until I find him, but you'd be faster...
Old September 30th, 2016, 05:46 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
@wjscaper
You need to call @qt.bangerang , I think you're the only one with his phone number, or at least knows where he lives? If he's still in the same cul-de-sac as two years ago, I think I could cold-knock doors until I find him, but you'd be faster...
If in not mistaken, he moved recently. Am I right @Tiranx ?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 30th, 2016, 09:44 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

so like I don't have his contact info but I might have had it in the past but that was 2 years ago at least. I tried to send a message, Ill see if he gets back to me. Doubt I have the number I got a new phone and put new numbers in it and don't have my old contacts sorry. I even tried his blog but he doesn't have a place for me to leave a message, it does show recent activity on it though.
Old October 2nd, 2016, 03:46 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Hey guys, thought I'd throw this out there.

I've got a bunch of terrain and a few extra figures if ya'll want to trade/buy at the tourney this next weekend in Utah. PLEASE let me know if you're interested, cause I'm not going to bring the extra stuff down if nobody is interested. Thanks guys!

Shurrak
Deathwalker 8000 X1
Tornak
Venoc Warlord (needs new base)
Theracus
Anubian Wolves X2
Khosumet
Stingers X3
Nagrubs X3
Drudge X1
4th Mass X1
TONS of extra RotV terrain (24-hex X50, 7-hex/3-hex/2-hex X30+)
TONS of extra RotV figures (can use for their bases or for customs/modifications)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 3rd, 2016, 12:48 PM

relish Woo who?

Thanks for including me in the thread, sorry I just had graduate school applications to work on for the last few months so I've been SUPER out-of-commission haha.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the Utah game this weekend :'(. BUT Sir Heroscape you were talking about a Pocatello game in Nov? I'm down for that one! I'm going to ask around to see if I have any friends who want to go. Where can I find the details for it?

Kaemon Awa approves this message.
Old October 3rd, 2016, 02:48 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

@relish , we'll miss you at this weeks tournament, but just so you can plan on it we will have another Jingle Bell Bash this December, and we would LOVE to have you!!! (You came last year, and it would be great to have you and your friends again!!)

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 3rd, 2016, 03:05 PM

@relish ... We'll miss you this weekend... But glad to hear your make it to our tourney in November. It's gunna be BOSS! Ruins of Valhalla: Idaho/Utah NHSD.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; October 3rd, 2016 at 03:30 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2016, 07:47 PM

relish Woo who?

Yeah Scaperdude I'm ready for another Marro Warrior-Krug showdown

Kaemon Awa approves this message.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers