Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 1st, 2016, 01:34 AM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker
Re: JerseyScape - Flex Tourney Sunday, 9/11/16 Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Hey my name is Eric and I just moved to northern Virginia. None of my friends play Heroscape here so I'd be totally interested in coming up on the 10/15 to play some 'Scape. I just rediscovered my collection after getting rid of my storage container. I can bring my own 450 point army and anything else you need!
Hi Eric, welcome to the region! Make sure you look into the Event in Savage, MD on 11/19. The thread is under the National Heroscape Day heading. Dadscaper does a great job and there is always a nice turnout.

If you do decide to make the trek to Jersey in a couple weeks, let us know. I think there will only be a few Scapers but I'm sure we'll have fun.

Chuck
Old October 1st, 2016, 05:12 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the feedback! I was planning on combining this with a roadtrip to see my buddy in Philadelphia so I would be breaking up the road trip. I still plan on making the trip out and will be on my best and most gentlemanly behavior while there.
Old October 1st, 2016, 11:18 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback! I was planning on combining this with a roadtrip to see my buddy in Philadelphia so I would be breaking up the road trip. I still plan on making the trip out and will be on my best and most gentlemanly behavior while there.

Well don't over do it and spoil all the fun... (~~lol~~)

I'm glad that your "roadtrip" can combine multiple activities. It's really cool when that works out. I lived in MD for a year and was able to attend Dad_Scaper's event more often. And @Taeblewalker from NY showed up there one time because of something to do with visiting a girlfriend.

Anyway, does your buddy play H'scape or modern Euro-games? He is also welcome if he can behave somewhat "gentlemanly" in a family friendly environment. Lines connecting where I now live near Ocean City, NJ, the location of the 10/15 event near Eatontown, NJ where I used to work, and Philadelphia, PA where I have several friends and family - would pretty much form a gigantic equilateral triangle with approximately 80+ miles in each leg, So you'd be looking at 90+ minutes travel time which ever way you choose to travel. It's certainly doable, but not exactly convenient either. Hope to see you on the 15th.

Four of us would make a nice little round-robin match-up, so I'm sure Chuck wouldn't mind bringing an extra map, since building maps IS half the fun of playing H'scape, isn't it?

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old October 4th, 2016, 12:03 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

I believe we have five confirmed for 10/15. How much table space will we have for Heroscape? If we have the space we should post an event given we will be an hour North of where we played last time, you never know.
Old October 4th, 2016, 07:13 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

Four of us would make a nice little round-robin match-up, so I'm sure Chuck wouldn't mind bringing an extra map, since building maps IS half the fun of playing H'scape, isn't it?
@Johngee . I can also bring a map

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events