Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old May 2nd, 2014, 01:46 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of AT-ST

The Holocron of AT-ST

Adventure Pack 1: The Battle of Hoth

Figure Card

Alternate Hoth-themed cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Attack on Endor set. Its model number and name are #1/AT-ST

Alternate Figures:
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Universe Singles set. Its model number and name are #33/AT-ST
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Battle of Hoth set. Its model number and name are #11/Blizzard Scout 1
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Force Unleashed set. Its model number and name are #44/Wookiee Hunter AT-ST

Character Bio - Colloquially known as a "chicken walker" because of its shape and walking motion, the AT-ST was a heavily armed light ground combat vehicle, and able to trek various environments. The stock model was equipped with a chin-mounted double medium blaster cannon, a concussion grenade launcher on the starboard side of its head, two feet with claws, a blaster cannon on the port side, and was encased with 9095-T8511 grade durasteel.These 8.6 meter-tall walkers were piloted by a crew of two Imperial Army pilots and carried 200 kilograms of cargo. (Wookieepedia)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
Q: How does the Bipedal Walker Power work when moving up a hill?

A: When moving a figure normally you count every level of elevation up as 1 space and then each space over as 1 space. When moving a figure with flying you ignore all elevation changes and just count the spaces moved over as 1 space. Bipedal Walker falls between these two situations, counting each space as you go basically ignoring up to 2 levels. So when an AT-ST moves from a level 0 to a level 2 hill, it only uses 1 movement. It could also move from level 0 to a level 4 hill and only use 2 movement.

Q: If the AT-ST targets a figure with Double-Barrel Special Attack that can move after being attacked (per say Luke Skywalker's Daring Escape) and that figure moves adjacent to or out of the range/sight of the AT-ST after the first attack, am I still able to attack that figure with my second attack?

A: No. A figure that is adjacent to or out of range/sight of the AT-ST may not be targeted by Double-Barrel Special Attack and therefore, if a previously targeted figure moves adjacent to or out of range/sight of the AT-ST, that figure is no longer targeted and cannot be attacked.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• - VENOC WARLORD : Scout Leadership
As a Scout, an AT-ST may benefit from Venoc Warlord’s SCOUT LEADERSHIP movement bonus.

• - BRAVE ARROW : Scout Melee Attack Enhancement
An AT-ST may add one attack die when adjacent to Brave Arrow and attacking an adjacent figure.

HoSS:
• GENERAL VEERS : Armored Support
Being a vehicle, the AT-ST may benefit from General Veer's ARMORED SUPPORT special power.

• GRAND MOFF TARKIN : Imperial Deployment
Being a figure that follows the Galactic Empire, the AT-ST may benefit from Grand Moff Tarkin's IMPERIAL DEPLOYMENT special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• Initial playtest: Yodaking
• Second playtest: Faure
• Third playtest: Heroscaper Guy
• Fourth playtest: Crixus33
• Fifth playtest: Faure
• Art by: mac122

Last edited by mac122; February 10th, 2018 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Updated cards
Old May 2nd, 2014, 01:47 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of AT-ST

AT-ST
Galactic Empire
Vehicle
Uncommon Hero
Scout
Intimidating
Huge 14 (double spaced)

Life 6
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4
Points 200

BIPEDAL WALKER
When moving up levels of terrain to move onto a space with the AT-ST, do not count spaces for the first two levels and only count one space for each two levels after that. An AT-ST may not move up more than 6 levels in one move, does not have to stop its movement when entering water spaces, ignores Heavy Snow, may move through small and medium figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks from small or medium figures, and never makes leaving engagement attacks.

DOUBLE CANNON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
Before rolling attack dice, you may choose a figure adjacent to the targeted figure. After attacking with this special attack, this AT-ST may attack one additional time. The second attack may only target either the first targeted figure or the chosen figure. This AT-ST may target and attack non-adjacent figures with this special attack while engaged, but may not target adjacent figures.

DURASTEEL ARMOR
When defending against a normal attack, add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Last edited by Yodaking; February 16th, 2015 at 03:56 PM.
Old May 6th, 2014, 12:18 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

There are four different figures for AT-ST in the Star Wars Miniatures game, and any of them would work for HoSS:

AT-ST (Universe #33)

Blizzard Scout 1 (Battle of Hoth #11; this is a repaint of the Universe #33 figure)

AT-ST (Attack on Endor #1) - This is the figure that appears on our AT-ST card.
This picture shows a comparison with Universe #33 which is on left. The Attack on Endor #1 figure appears to be a repaint of the Universe #33 figure with the addition of the muzzle flash from the chin gun.

Wookiee Hunter AT-ST (Force Unleashed #44)

Size comparison of all 3 versions

Personally, I have the Wookiee Hunter AT-ST's. I modified the bases into large peanuts using a Dremel:

I cut the base of the figure on the left first. I centered a large peanut base on the underside of the AT-ST's base, right below the feet, then traced and cut. The AT-ST figure is fairly top heavy. The one on the left is stable, but tends to fall forward on its face if bumped too hard. So when I cut the second base, I biased the peanut base towards the toes as much as I could while tracing it. This one is much more stable. You can see that the edge of the base comes right up to the heel of the foot in the background of the figure on the right and very close to the heel of the foot in the foreground.

I believe that this technique would work for any of the AT-ST's shown above. Of course, you could always remove the AT-ST base and attach it to a peanut base. Just be careful; the AT-ST's ankles are very weak and break easily. I have a third AT-ST which I received in the broken state. The seller replaced it with another, and I have tried a couple times to glue the feet back on, but all attempts have been unsuccessful.
Edit from mac122: I have successfully repaired the broken ankle of a Wookiee Hunter AT-ST with Green Stuff.

Last edited by mac122; January 17th, 2015 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Added size comparison photo
Old June 29th, 2014, 04:43 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Time for Brave Arrow and Mittens to get a Driver's License.

+2 move, +1 attack and Brave Arrow's got some experience fighting bears in case a Wookiee or Ewok drops in the hatch!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 29th, 2014, 04:48 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post

+2 move, +1 attack and Brave Arrow's got some experience fighting bears in case a Wookiee or Ewok drops in the hatch!
Too bad you can only choose one or the other in the HoSS Online, Season 1.
Old June 29th, 2014, 10:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post

Let us know how that goes for you. The AT-ST already moves pretty fast due to his walker power, while the +1 attack from BA won't boost the SA. It could still end up being a really fun army though as long as you also have some Vipers and MRT with you.
Old June 29th, 2014, 10:40 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

This whole release has been amazing, but this is the icing on the cake... Oh man. Good work again, HoSS!

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old July 12th, 2014, 10:19 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

ive been trying to figure out how to do a card for this for some time. i didn't know if i wanted figures to ride in the atst or have it be a hero. you guys did a pretty good card for it. I had to go out and buy a second one. With all these awesome cards coming out, one could feel a bit spoiled.
Old July 12th, 2014, 10:54 AM
C3G Landlord

We went back and forth for a while on different ways to tackle vehicles. Glad to hear you are happy with the direction we ended up going with.
Old July 12th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

We knocked it around a bit. I think there is a possibility that we would work on some Battlefront style rules and vehicles down the road. Right now, our focus is to complete the designs for the six movies, the Clone Wars TV show and some EU stuff.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 18th, 2014, 06:50 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Link to individual card PDF added to the OP.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 21st, 2014, 08:54 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
BIPEDAL WALKER
Heavy snow and elevation changes of up to 2 levels only count as one space when moving. This AT-ST does not have to stop its movement when entering water spaces and may move through small and medium figures. This AT-ST never takes leaving engagement attacks from small or medium figures and never makes leaving engagement attacks.
I have been overwhelmingly disagreed with, but I interpreted this power as 'If I am moving onto a space that has a level change as 2 or lower. It costs me one space to move there. If the level change is over 2 I move normally'

For example: If I am moving from a level 1 to level 3 space. The elevation change is 2. Therefore it counts as one space.

If I am moving from a level 1 space to a level 5 space. The elevation change is 4. Therefore there is no bonus for Bipedal Walker.

I was told that was the incorrect interpretation, but I really don't think the ability is clear. Someone help me see the light and the poor logic in my thinking.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape