Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old June 26th, 2013, 05:05 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Holocron of Princess Leia Organa

The Holocron of Princess Leia Organa

HoSS Master Set - A New Hope

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Rebel Storm set. Its model number and name are #13/Princess Leia, Senator.

Character Bio - In 0 BBY, Organa was captured along with her ship, the Tantive IV, by Darth Vader. The Sith Lord sought to recover the plans for the Death Star I, which Imperial Intelligence suggested had been stolen by a Rebel spy. Unknown to Vader, the young senator had hidden the plans inside an R2 unit, R2-D2, and sent the droid to find the legendary Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi on the planet Tatooine. Leia attempted to hide from the stormtroopers in her ship, but was found and stunned after shooting one of them with her sporting blaster. She was brought before Lord Vader, who accused her of treason, although Leia denied any connection with the Alliance.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
The 'F' symbol.

The 'F' symbol in the lower left-hand corner of the card signifies this figure is force sensitive. We added this ability so we can reference all figures with the Force and it does not have any powers attached to it.

• The 2nd Edition dice are recommended for when you play with Princess Leia Organa

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
OBI-WAN KENOBI : Jedi Mentor / Force Spirit
Being a figure with the Force Sensitive symbol, Princess Leia Organa is eligible to benefit from Obi-Wan Kenobi's JEDI MENTOR and FORCE SPIRIT special powers.

2-1B : Rebel Field Medic
Being a Unique non-droid or vehicle that follows the Rebel Alliance, Princess Leia may benefit from 2-1B's REBEL FIELD MEDIC special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
REBEL LEADERSHIP : Squads following the Rebel Alliance
Squad figures that follow the Rebel Alliance may benefit from Princess Leia Organa's REBEL LEADERSHIP attack power. Current squad figures that follow the Rebel Alliance include: Rebel Snow Troopers, Rebel Troopers

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA

-Power Rankings-
B+ - With a handy boost to the Rebel troops and the abilities and stats to not only defend herself but do damage to the enemy, Leia is definitely an useful addition to any Rebel army.

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: White Knight
• Second playtest: Porkins
• Third playtest: Heroscaper2010
• Fourth playtest: White Knight
• Art by: Mac122

Last edited by mac122; February 10th, 2018 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Added PDF link
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:32 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Holocron of Princess Leia Organa *

Princess Leia Organa
Rebel Alliance

Human
Unique Hero
Leader
Persuasive
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 5
Range 6
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points 100

FORCE INTUITION
Princess Leia Organa may re-roll any dice that show blanks when defending or attacking. Force Intuition may only be used to re-roll dice once per attack or defense.

REBEL LEADERSHIP
All friendly squad figures who follow the Rebel Alliance and begin their turn within 4 clear sight spaces of one or more figures with the Rebel Leadership Special Power add 1 to their Move number for that turn. All friendly squad figures that follow the Rebel Alliance and are within 4 clear sight spaces of one or more figures with the Rebel Leadership Special Power add 1 die to their attack.

FIRE FROM COVER
If Princess Leia Organa is unengaged and is adjacent to any terrain, obstacle, or destructible object whose height is three or more levels higher than Princess Leia's base, add 1 die to her Attack and Defense.

FORCE SENSITIVE SYMBOL
Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:05 AM

Rudiger is surprisingly tart
Re: The Holocron of Princess Leia Organa

Just a slight wording query.
With Fire From Cover rather than ' any terrain, obstacle, or destructible object whose height is three or more levels higher..."
Should it be "any terrain, obstacle or destructible object with a height of three or more higher than Princess..."

can 'whose' be applied to an intimate object?
Old July 2nd, 2013, 10:50 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudiger View Post
Just a slight wording query.
With Fire From Cover rather than ' any terrain, obstacle, or destructible object whose height is three or more levels higher..."
Should it be "any terrain, obstacle or destructible object with a height of three or more higher than Princess..."

can 'whose' be applied to an intimate object?
Apparently there is some dispute about whether 'whose' can refer to inanimate objects, but grammar experts say it can. Here.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 12:59 AM

Rudiger is surprisingly tart

Fair enough.
Old August 6th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When rolling combat dice with both skulls and shields, are skulls considered blank for force intuition?

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; August 6th, 2013 at 12:57 PM. Reason: This is playtest related
Old August 6th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
When rolling combat dice with both skulls and shields, are skulls considered blank for force intuition?
I'm not sure I understand the questions, Crixus. When rolling the white skull/shield combat dice when attacking or defending, if you roll any blanks, you may reroll those dice once.
Old August 6th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What I mean is my dice have both skulls and shields on them. When rolling for defense are skulls rolled considered blanks?

EDIT And when rolling for attack are shields considered blanks.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old August 6th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
What I mean is my dice have both skulls and shields on them. When rolling for defense are skulls rolled considered blanks?

Oh. I see what you're asking.

No. Shields are not considered blanks when rolling attack dice and skulls are not considered blanks when rolling defense dice. Only the blank side of the die (1/6) is able to be rerolled.
Old August 6th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Pssst...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:

Oh. I see what you're asking.

No. Shields are not considered blanks when rolling attack dice and skulls are not considered blanks when rolling defense dice. Only the blank side of the die (1/6) is able to be rerolled.
Thanks for the answer.

Pssst...
Old August 6th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Only the actual blank side of the white combat die is considered a blank. When rolling for defense, skulls are considered skulls. In most situations, that is the same as a blank since they are both misses. It's important to make the distinction though for powers like Force Intuition. Only count the actually blank side.
'd!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 6th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Yeah, you guys need to clarify that 1st edition dice should not be used.

C3G had the same issue.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape