Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old April 27th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of Crate

The Holocron of Crate

Small Expansion 3: Force Users

Rectangular Card
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a custom figure.
Figure suggestions

Object Bio - The Joben CR-22 Crate is designed to transport small lots of merchandise or equipment. Each Crate carries a 5 year limited replacement warranty. Our crates are built tough to withstand the normal wear and tear of transport and warehouse operations. However, improper handling, such as throwing your Crate or subjecting it to blaster fire, will void all warranties.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Koolster25
• Second playtest: Tai-Pan
• Third playtest: TREX
• Art by: mac122

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; February 13th, 2020 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Added rectangular card

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Crate

CRATE
Destructible Object

Small 3
Life 1
Defense 2

SMALL OBSTACLE
Crates are considered Small Obstacles. Up to 2 Small Obstacles may occupy the same space at the same time. Figures may move through, but not stop on, a space occupied by one or more Small Obstacles. If a huge figure moves through a space occupied by one or more Small Obstacles, roll 1 attack die. A skull rolled counts as an unblockable hit against all Small Obstacles on that space.

PARTIAL COVER 14
Before a small or medium figure adjacent to this Crate rolls defense dice against an attack from a non-adjacent figure, you may choose to have the defending figure take cover behind this Crate. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, add 1 Wound Marker to this Army Card and add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled by the defending figure. You may only take cover behind one object each time you roll defense dice.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Re: The Holocron of Crate

Crate Figure Suggestions

Mantic Games hexagonal crates, wood cubes, and a combat die.

You don't need a particular piece to represent the Crate Destructible Object. As long as you can distinguish the Crate from any other DOs you are using, any object you can find that is ~ 1/2" cube will work.

Suggestions:
- Craft stores such as Michael's and Hobby Lobby carry 1/2" wood cubes that can be painted, if you want. You can usually find these in bags of 6 or 24.
- If you have extra Combat Dice, these are also the correct size.
- For a little more detail, Battlezones: Sci-Fi - Urban Accessories set from Mantic Games provides 6 hexagonal crates, along with 9 Canisters and 3 Containers. I purchased mine from Miniature Market, but they are also available from the Mantic Games Online Store and on Amazon. These unpainted plastic pieces require some modification work. The Crates are molded in pairs. You will need to separate them and do some trimming and sanding.

1/2" cube and Combat Die.

One sprue from the Battlezones Accessory pack with the Crates highlighted. 3 sprues included in each pack. Pack includes a total of 3 Containers, 6 Crates, 9 Canisters, and various other parts.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; April 27th, 2015 at 03:26 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape