Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: How often would you participate in a custom unit contest?
I would participate often 8 34.78%
I would participate sometimes 13 56.52%
I would never participate 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 28th, 2017, 03:25 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Polled Pork

With a typical Scapers poll, no. With a Google Spreadsheet/Google Form easily.

~Dysole, who does feel like her default solutions to problems are "can we turn it into a spreadsheet?"
Old February 28th, 2017, 04:00 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Inquiry - Bringing Back Custom Unit Contests

'scapers polls can be "vote for as many as you like", though, which is better for things like custom contests than "vote for one"
Old March 1st, 2017, 11:27 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Really looking forward to the Custom Contest that should be starting soon anyway, it being the start of the season and all.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 1st, 2017, 02:15 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

It would be great to see one of these pop up, I'm back from lurking since the Christmas season (IRL things trying to take away my fun) and I would love to enter in a custom contest to get back into HeroScape, customs are really what brings me back to this site every time, and custom contests are always filled with creativity and fun. I also need to get back into my rhythm of creating units before I post my creations that have been in the works for nearly 8 months now.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old March 4th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Don't mean to be a pain, but is there any news on the next custom contest, @Dr.Goomonkey ?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 4th, 2017, 02:16 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Since we're on the subject of custom contests, does anyone know if it's possible to have different kinds of polls on the site? With a small number of voters, I feel like picking the "top 3" choices instead of just one might lead to a more accurate result. But I don't know if we have the capacity to do that.
@Xorlof , I'm pretty sure there is isn't there? I'd be interested in this as well for custom map contests. Allowing your top 3 favorites would definitely be much more fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 4th, 2017, 08:48 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Don't mean to be a pain, but is there any news on the next custom contest, Dr.Me?
@chief and I have been scheming, it should be very soon that you see the next contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Since we're on the subject of custom contests, does anyone know if it's possible to have different kinds of polls on the site? With a small number of voters, I feel like picking the "top 3" choices instead of just one might lead to a more accurate result. But I don't know if we have the capacity to do that.

Hmm... I like that idea, I think we'll do that.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 5th, 2017, 06:18 AM
Hard as ice

Cool! Really looking forward to it!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards