Old September 19th, 2010, 06:19 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart
Re: How Far Will This Go???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleKing99 View Post
He's a jerk
What did he do to deserve jerk status? Have you met him in person or something? Justin Bieber is the type of artist who 60 years later people will use him as an example to make fun of music from the 2010's. I don't like his music so I don't care for him, but the Justin Bieber diehard haters are equally ridiculous as the Justin Bieber diehard fans. Seriously use your time to do something better than complain about an artist who satisfies a niche audience, that niche being teenage girls.

No, his "niche" is all females of 25 and unde. There are exceptions, true. But I'm right and you know it. And the thing is, how do girls like when he first time you hear a song of his, you think it's a woman?!?!

Old September 19th, 2010, 06:43 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilfheimPwns View Post
Quote:
I don't like his music so I don't care for him, but the Justin Bieber diehard haters are equally ridiculous as the Justin Bieber diehard fans. Seriously use your time to do something better than complain about an artist who satisfies a niche audience, that niche being teenage girls.

No, his "niche" is all females of 25 and unde. There are exceptions, true. But I'm right and you know it. And the thing is, how do girls like when he first time you hear a song of his, you think it's a woman?!?!
What's your point? Sorry if I didn't describe his audience correctly but the point is he targets a very specific group of people and makes a lot of money doing it. I honestly couldn't care less if he sounds like a girl.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Old September 19th, 2010, 06:44 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He's a jerk
What did he do to deserve jerk status? Have you met him in person or something? Justin Bieber is the type of artist who 60 years later people will use him as an example to make fun of music from the 2010's. I don't like his music so I don't care for him, but the Justin Bieber diehard haters are equally ridiculous as the Justin Bieber diehard fans. Seriously use your time to do something better than complain about an artist who satisfies a niche audience, that niche being teenage girls.

Wait. Justin Gieber is a guy. WOW you learn something new everyday

Old September 19th, 2010, 06:59 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He's a jerk

Wait. Justin Gieber is a guy. WOW you learn something new everyday

Old September 19th, 2010, 07:06 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

His songs suck. I doubt he's a bad person, but his music isn't very good.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old September 19th, 2010, 09:21 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post

-Kaiser "Has actually heard his music, unlike 90% of all haters" Cat

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old September 19th, 2010, 09:25 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:

I bet like the other 90% I'm not masochistic enough to torture myself to prove that it's not my style.
Old September 19th, 2010, 09:34 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:

I was at a girl's birthday party when she got his CD. I think I can safely say that he is not my style either. Although I don't like his attitude either.

Old January 10th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

ITT: A bunch of kids posting about a kid who actually has amazing vocal talent, but saying that he sucks and pretending they know anything about music vocals.

Spoiler Alert!

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old January 11th, 2011, 01:40 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

To answer the Question ... How far will this go?

Too Far, The Media and Music Companies tend to use these kids up.

The Fame and Money will inevitably lead to drugs and women, and this kid will be as burned out as Lohan or Spears by 18 years old.

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old January 11th, 2011, 01:58 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart

Justin Bieber gets on TV and talks about his haircut. He thinks people care. Even worse, they do.
Old January 11th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Hee hee.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; January 11th, 2011 at 03:55 PM. Reason: I hope I Hate Atlaga doesn't see this thread. It will make him so sad. :b

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV