Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 30th, 2010, 07:23 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Michael's pulling out too early! (That's what she said)

This stinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Today
Michael Scott fans, say farewell to your leader. Actor Steve Carell tells E! that he will leave the hit NBC comedy this season when his contract is up.
"I just think it's time," Carell said from the Despicable Me red carpet. "I want to fulfill my contract. When I first signed on I had a contract for seven seasons, and this coming year is my seventh. I just thought it was time for my character to go."
And there's no telling if he's being falsely modest, or delusional, but Carell also says his departure won't be a big deal and that the show could continue fine without him.
"I didn't see it as a huge thing and I certainly didn't anticipate any sort of hubbub over it. I'm just not going to extend my contract, but I didn't see it as a huge deal. And the show is great, and the ensemble is so strong, and the writers are great, so it's just one part of that ensemble drifting off. They've incorporated so many new characters and so many new, great story lines that I have no doubt it'll continue as strong, if not stronger, than ever."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV