Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old April 16th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Gen Con: Looking for Roommate(s)

Since August is drawing closer I thought I would post here. As an aid to others (and myself ) I'm starting this thread. Hopefully someone can help me (and others if they so choose to post here) out.

I plan to arrive in Indianopolis on Wednesday with the Rev, but he already has a room he is sharing, and I was too busy at work the day the lodging came out to get a room downtown. I will then be returning with him on Sunday. So with that in mind I am looking to share a room (and expenses of course) with some friendly 'Scapers while in Indianopolis from Wednesday Night thru Sunday Morning. I obviously would prefer something downtown, but beggers can't be chosers, right?

So if anyone wants to post here, or PM me with a response that would be great. Also, if anyone else who may be looking for a room (or to share a room) wants to post here feel free.

Hope this helps.

Warmest regards,

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old April 16th, 2009, 04:34 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Gen Con: Looking for Roommate(s)

I hope you can find something, we're already pretty stuffed full in our room.
Old April 19th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
I hope you can find something, we're already pretty stuffed full in our room.

My room is nice and spacious and isn't costing me anything (well nothing more than the normal monthly mortgage, taxes, etc., but I'd pay those if I went to Gencon or not)

You know, once the kids are grown and moved out, maybe I should rent out their rooms.

Sorry for the -- hope you do find someone to share with.
Old April 19th, 2009, 04:25 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Buddy

I wouldn't mind sharing a room with you. However, I won't be in town until Thursday. Let me know if you are interested.

Dignan

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old April 19th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

maybe I could take one more in my room. I'm sharing it with Clarrismus right now. A third person would be ok I think. I have the room from wednsday till sunday. Figured I could sleep a few hours at the airport . The hotel is close to the airport and Clarrismus is going to be driving each day. It's saving alot of money that way and with 3 of us it would only be like $20-25 a night per person. Would you have a car or flying in too?
Old May 15th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Old thread is old, but rather than make a new thread...

Menchi and I secured a four person room (At the Hyatt downtown, I think. Need to double check.) hoping to convince a couple of friends to go, but so far that hasn't happened. So we have space for two- and it'd be a lot cheaper for us with a room split four ways than splitting the cost 50-50. If you're looking for a room downtown, PM me for details. Perhaps we can work something out.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old May 16th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Reigning Nor-Cal Champion

Menchi has disabled reputation

What Ronin said. We arrive on the 12th and leave on the 17th. Staying at the Hyatt Regency Indy. One South Capital if you need the address.

The room is technically just a double room with a bed in each. But I'm sure in the interest of saving money off room and board so it can be better spent boozing each night, we can work something out with splitting beds for the duration. Keep in touch with Ronin, if you're interested, since he's probably more responsive.
Old June 9th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
Old thread is old, but rather than make a new thread...

Menchi and I secured a four person room (At the Hyatt downtown, I think. Need to double check.) hoping to convince a couple of friends to go, but so far that hasn't happened. So we have space for two- and it'd be a lot cheaper for us with a room split four ways than splitting the cost 50-50. If you're looking for a room downtown, PM me for details. Perhaps we can work something out.

PM sent.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old June 9th, 2009, 06:45 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Actually, I ended up booking a room to myself. I reserved a room with two double beds, just in case anyone ended up needing a roommate. So, I've got an extra bed in my room in case anyone is still looking for a roommate.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old June 9th, 2009, 08:08 PM

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey all,

This might be a little public of me, but I know Drumline is looking for a room with 2-maaaybe three spots open. That's a fair bit. Menchi and I had two spots available, but we gave one to Buddy Lee. I'm totally cool hosting Buddy in our room, but between Dignan and I I'm starting to see how their might be a more conducive way to room all of these people with some discussion and agreement going around. Just want to throw that out there.

Old June 10th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

An update, also sending this info in a PM to you, Ronin. Our 3rd guy is 90% sure he will be able to come, but he is also fairly certain he can room with people from Chicago that he games with regularly. He is also fairly certain that they are all staying at the same hotel as you guys. We will have all the information on it by Thursday, he says.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old June 16th, 2009, 01:17 AM

Just an update post to denote Buddy Lee and Drumline are no longer needing rooms, and that Dignan and Menchi/myself no longer have room space to offer. Thanks all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con