Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 28th, 2019, 04:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
The Book of Bumblebee

The Book of Bumblebee

C3G IDW WAVE 29
CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Hasbro figure from the Energon Igniters set.
Its model name is Bumblebee.

Character Bio - Bumblebee is one of the smallest and physically weakest Autobots. While his stature allows him to do his job better than most Autobots could manage, he is self-conscious about his size. Maybe this is why he makes fast friends among the humans. He looks up (so to speak) to the other Autobots, especially Optimus Prime, but what he doesn't realize is that they look up to him. He may be small, but he's brave, and he's one of the most well-liked Autobots around. Bumblebee already has the respect he craves. (tfwiki.net)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Base Clarification: Bumblebee is a single-spaced figure

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Bumblebee's Slug Bug Scout special power allows him to move an Order Marker from his card to the card of another Cybertronian you control.
  • Bumblebee's Enhanced Optics special power allows him to add to the Range numbers of friendly Cybertronians.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a large figure, Bumblebee interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Bumblebee interacts differently with these special powers.
  • Bumblebee cannot use his Carry special power to carry tiny, large, or huge figures.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 04:02 PM. Reason: png
Old May 28th, 2019, 04:07 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bumblebee (Breathe Bee)

NAME = BUMBLEBEE

SPECIES = CYBERTRONIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCOUT
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 9
single hex

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 200

SLUG BUG SCOUT
If Bumblebee does not attack a non-adjacent figure on his turn, you may take one additional turn with Bumblebee, during which he may not attack a non-adjacent figure and he does not take leaving engagement attacks. After taking the additional turn, you may move one Order Marker from this card to another Cybertronian card you control.

CARRY
Before moving Bumblebee, you may choose an unengaged friendly small or medium figure adjacent to Bumblebee. After you move Bumblebee, place the chosen figure adjacent to Bumblebee.

ENHANCED OPTICS
Friendly Cybertronians with a Range of 4 or more may add 2 to their Range numbers when targeting a figure within 8 clear sight spaces of Bumblebee.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Last edited by Tornado; July 4th, 2019 at 10:13 AM.
Old May 28th, 2019, 04:07 PM

Figure pics
Spoiler Alert!

Comic
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Tornado; June 23rd, 2019 at 01:05 PM.
Old May 28th, 2019, 04:23 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

That price estimate seems pretty damn high. His powers are nice utility, but I don't reckon they're equal to, say, Captain America, and his stats, again, are good but not amazing. I'd estimate closer to high-100s, which feels more thematic anyway. At least as I remember, Bumblebee is decidedly not a badass.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 28th, 2019, 04:30 PM

I just went with what Bats told me.
Old May 28th, 2019, 05:10 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Is there a reason he is in the Outer Sanctum instead of in the Design Space?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 28th, 2019, 05:11 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’d say 9 qualifies as Huge.
Old May 28th, 2019, 05:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Personally, I'd make him Huge and double-spaced to make it easier to proxy with other Bumblebees. The current figure certainly could qualify for both, and the vast majority of Bumblebee toys are going to be a bit bigger. Might as well make it easier for people that want to use Masterpiece Bumblebee or Classics Bumblebee or some such.

EDIT: Also means the Prime Bumblbee from that Walmart pack could be used as a proxy if someone ends up buying like, a full case of those for Seeker repaints or something.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 28th, 2019, 06:19 PM

Large single hex comes with a ton of advantages. Way more mobile and still gets Shadow and jungle bonus.
I am fine with whatever. I have both figures. The smaller figure looks right next to Prime and a human sized figure. Check the pics in the workshop and compare them with the comics and it is really close, way closer than the bigger figure.

It could be mounted on a double space base but he will lose mobility.

Any other thoughts on cost here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Is there a reason he is in the Outer Sanctum instead of in the Design Space?
My bad. Could someone move this?
Old May 28th, 2019, 06:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Large single hex comes with a ton of advantages. Way more mobile and still gets Shadow and jungle bonus.
That sounds tonnes better thematically for Bumblebee.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 28th, 2019, 08:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Moved!

He looks like a huge to me, going by the picture in the LCW. Brawnier than Giant-Man. Might be worth thinking about different figures, if this one's super hard to find, though?

The 'disengage from huge' bit might read better at the start of the power than at the end? Or, honestly, it could be its own thing. It's pretty darn concise. I agree with johnny's instinct that it feels a little out of place where it is.
Old May 28th, 2019, 08:47 PM

Thanks.
I did move disengage. It was originally part of Evasive Autobot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library