Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 13th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: CHCG24 Display Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Mad Slasher by Darkmage7a, Arachnid Predator, Uncommon Hero.
First Valkrill unit! We now have every General represented.
Old December 13th, 2010, 12:59 PM

Corzan is surprisingly tart

'grats on the first Valkrill, Darkmage7a!

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.
Old December 14th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Well, no one has posted any objections and the required votes are in, so I suppose we are finished. If that is indeed the case, then here's the Copper Wyrmling:

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old December 14th, 2010, 06:19 PM

Corzan is surprisingly tart

Awesome! Great job krysto!

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.
Old December 16th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Please post in the correct format (see page 1), Krysto. Thanks.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old December 16th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Please post in the correct format (see page 1), Krysto. Thanks.

Brandon
Whoops...

Here it is... again...
copper wyrmling by Krysto2002, a common hero addition to the Wyrmling army.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old December 16th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

K, that was a little better...but you didn't capitalize Copper Wyrmling and didn't bold your name. Anyway, I added and tweaked it. No big deal.

Seems like the last 5 entries or so haven't complied with the format, though and it's starting to grate on me. So let me reiterate:

Big Bad Figure's Name by Creator, brief description of fig.

Big Bad Figure's Name is a link. No other colors, no italicized words, just link, black and bold. Got it? Good! If you can't think of a description, leave it off and I'll add one of my own. I'm a writer and that part's not a problem. Thanks, all!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old December 16th, 2010, 05:51 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Krylla by MrWookiee. A Vydar Kyrie I made to add to a Vydar army. I will soon be working on a Vydar Kyrie squad to add Vydar to the Generals with Kyries. She is a great booster with Laglor, as she can have 12 range with 3 attack.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old December 16th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Hasn't passed yet. We are still discussing it.
Old December 16th, 2010, 09:39 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

On mine?

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old December 16th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

Yea check out the discussion in the CHCG24 Discussion Thread, your input is needed.
Old December 26th, 2010, 03:37 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Zettian Infantry by dok; Utgar soulborg bonding common squad.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards